Steam Name: Badspider

SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:843710951

Discord Username/ID: kingbongo0702

Timezone: BST 

Time Played (check with !time):   Your total time is 2w 3d 23h 56m

Your current rank(User/Donator/Trusted): Donator/Trusted 

Do you have a mic & will you use it?: yes 

Are you consistently active on the forums and server?: yes 

Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?:  Doofles 

Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify): @Bowlpack @BAL  

Basic Information Section
IC Character names, ranks, and brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format: 

Chefinspektor Josef Krimmler, Stv.Kommandant for the Sturmwäche. My job is to assist my chief with the day to day guarding of the VIPs that enter the city. When they are not on I used my dupes to conduct trainings and keep the Sturmwäche unit up to scratch as we are an elite guard unit in Berlin. 

Ministerialrat Aurther Von Hampton. Works for the finance ministry selling properties in Berlin for new and upcoming businesses; Aurther also has his own business selling quality food, drinks and cigars to the people of Berlin.

Kommissaranwärter Ansel Becker II. One of the NCO's of Lapo I make sure the streets and people of Berlin are safe, from traffic management to stopping armed thugs raining hell in the streets. As well as making sure Lapo are preforming to there best and getting recruits in to keep the numbers strong. 

How long have you been roleplaying?: 4 years 

Have you received any infractions i.e Notes/Bans? If so, what were they for and what could you have done to prevent getting them next time?:    87166d827bc0f6b02229f7637dfe4026.png?ex=66786cde&is=66771b5e&hm=90837be23c12881a91daf83a0e90e4586ead28572ad23bb6b8c8ff119ff8c7a5&

Had a one day ban also for 'LTAP' but my computer crashed I didn't argue because it was only a one day ban. 

Next time I would make sure I am following server rules, which hasn't been a problem since receiving these notes, I make sure to think about the situation at hand if I am ok to kill someone if threatened in case it would be classed as RDM/MRDM.  Fish mugging simple don't tie them up put them at gun point and wait for them to stop fishing.  

Staff Knowledge Section
What previous experience so you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode? No, but I am looking forward to learn and gain experience if I do get a staff role. 

Why do you believe we should pick you for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team?[300 words or more]: 

I believe I will be a good asset to the staff team because, being BST means I'm on a little earlier and it is always chaos! As no staff are on you have lot's of people running around killing for no reason etc. (talking from my own POV there too).

So that will benefit as I can take early tickets and deal with problems earlier on in the day whilst I wait for more staff to roll in. I have been very active on the Prometheus server since joining from a friend, I didn't know what to expect but to me, the server is great to play and the community within it, I usually hop on early 18:00 BST and tend to stay on till 12:00-1:00am depending on work etc.

I also like to help the new people to Berlin RP, sometimes people can't be arsed to show them the basics of the server like how to collect paychecks, what factions are good or how to join them so I'll usually show them around the map and explain on the way what everything is.

Leading into the main question of why I want to become a staff member is, because of the enjoyment I get from the server I would like to be able to do that as a staff member so other players new and old keep enjoying this server and never feel roleplay destroyed by (minges) whilst playing the game. I would take the staff role seriously and if see a ticket I would halt the roleplay and assist in anything that is needed of me as a member of the staff team as it would be my role now too.

I have never really been dedicated to becoming a staff member in any of the other servers I've played because I wasn't invested but with Prometheus, it is different as the community is good, and I would love to help manage it.

What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for in your own words? [150 Words or more]: From watching staff and having them help me in my situations I feel like the duties and responsibilities are more of a leader someone to set an example to other players that struggle to find there feet in the city and to weed out those toxic players who ruin the idea of the server roleplay because they want to minge about causing havoc and frustration for those who enjoy it.

Following the footsteps of the higher moderators and senior admins I hope to learn more on the server and to learn key skills, watching the perform their duties as well as watch clips and make the correct choice in any situation I get put across as you don't want to ruin the experience for other players for being incompetent  or making the wrong decision.

Also to be fair no matter what happens example if a friend on the server was being a minge I would not or allow myself to treat them different because I know/like them they will be dealt with the exact same way according to what they have done. Being part of staff in a sum up is to be fair, helping, calm, non bias and 'leader' as without those qualities and many more I would cause more harm than good if I don't show these aspects. 

Notes: Thanks for the people who recommended me and I hope that this is enough to become one of the team! 

Edited by bin laden
corrected some stuff

+1 
I'm in a business contract with this guy and the terms we're to +1 him :(((( 

Edited by pauljac3
  • Fire 1

+1 He's a great guy

• Fire 1

+1

Though he does have POs, I have personally seen this individuals growth and competence. 

Good luck! 

• Fire 1

Neutral

Recent POs is a big reason I am staying neutral. Good luck though 

• Sad 1

+1

I am writing to strongly recommend him for the staff position. his a exceptional character, extensive knowledge of the rules, and proven ability to handle challenging situations make him an ideal candidate for this role. He has consistently demonstrated a thorough grasp of the rules, ensuring that he not only follows them diligently but also helps others to do the same. His expertise has been invaluable in maintaining order and upholding the standards that we all strive to achieve. Beyond his knowledge, he possesses a unique ability to manage and control rough situations with grace and efficiency. He remains calm under pressure, quickly assessing and addressing issues in a manner that resolves conflicts and promotes a positive environment. His proactive approach means he is always ready to step in and take charge, ensuring that everything runs smoothly.He is an active and engaged member of our community, always looking for ways to contribute and support his peers. His kindness and willingness to help others are qualities that make him not only a great team player but also a respected leader. Given his comprehensive understanding of the rules, his proven problem-solving skills, and his consistent dedication to our community, I believe He is more than deserving of the staff position. He has demonstrated time and time again that he has what it takes to excel in this role, and I am confident that he will continue to make a significant positive impact as a member of the staff.

For these reasons, I wholeheartedly endorse John's application and believe he would be an outstanding addition to the team.

#Hampton

• Fire 1

+1 really great guy if you look pass the PO's

• Fire 1

+1  has PO's but all of my interactions with this man have been positive and i believe he's willing to learn!

• Fire 1

43 minutes ago, Bowlpack said:

+1  has PO's but all of my interactions with this man have been positive and i believe he's willing to learn!

+1

Ive had the same experience and believe his PO's will not hinder his future as a staff member.

Edited by Layheeee
  • Fire 1

Y'know after thinking about it, I change my mind. +1. Good luck lil bro

• Fire 1

+1, always been helpful to me and others ive jumped on the server with. i think he will be a good staff because of his activeness, time zone and competency 

+1

After speaking with him in assisting with his application, he seems like a nice person that is willing to learn what it takes to become a staff member.

I think I have seen his name around before but not many interractions with him.

You should change your pfp and staff name to get accepted I think.

Edited by Doofles

• badspider changed the title to Staff App Badspider
30 minutes ago, Doofles said:

+1

After speaking with him in assisting with his application, he seems like a nice person that is willing to learn what it takes to become a staff member.

I think I have seen his name around before but not many interractions with him.

You should change your pfp and staff name to get accepted I think.

have changed name and picture might have to re send for the image change but that has been done 

+1

Great guy, good RP

+1 Berte.

+1

Oke.

ACCEPTED.

• Fire 1

• Virus locked this topic