Frederick Wilhelm PK appeal

Titan

PK stands for a Permanent-Kill. For a permanent-kill to occur, it must follow the PK Guidelines. Once a character is PK'd, all access to the character is lost. The only way to gain access to said character is to appeal the PK, and have it accepted under the pretense the PK did not follow PK guidelines. An individual has 72 hours to appeal their PK.

-

Character's name & rank: Hauptmann Frederick Wilhelm

SteamID32: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199123340431/

Staff member who issued the PK (if you know): Beach

Explain why you were PK'd: FearRP

Why should you be un-PK'd?: Because I offer great Roleplay and I think the punishment is a bit harsh.

Additional Information: I was going to RS to possibly go see the announcement for the new Chancelor, so I ran over and was immediately stared at by NSB so I decided it might not be in the best mind to go over there anymore so I wanted to return to the ICC but they were now chasing me and so I was running for me, I had heard something come from their mouths such as "I know your cousin" and some knew my name. but other than that, I had not heard a single warning, it could have been possible that they said that when I was near the RS, but I did not hear but from the fountain to the ICC I did not hear a single word. But since there was a bunch of NSB chasing me for some reason, I should have stopped, but I'm scared since they like to kidnap army members. so, I am asking for a possible lesser punishment as I offer great Rp on Frederick Wilhelm and I would agree to a lesser punishment. I hope my appeal is heard and looked over. that is all, ty.  (edit) also they didn't even try to shoot my legs, they just killed me. 😞
Also, after reviewing the clip Beach gave me, the only people who saying stop moving were too far away. . .  

Edited by Titan

Hey thank you for using the forums. 
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/i7IYClFLISQafhFRO/ztU6Rdy8qTCd?invite=cr-MSw5NlEsMjMyNDA1MzQ3LA?mobilebypass=true
Multiple people told you to stop and were chasing after you with guns out. 
You know for a fact they were after you as you were running away from them. 
They all had their weapons out. 
You could defiantly heard them, and knew they were after you as you even turn around to bow at them in the clip.
You had no fear for dying and therefore you were killed. 

Edited by Beach
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Yes, they did have their weapons out and I was running but to be fair I was frantically running and scared for my life, but I guess I must accept the punishment.  

Edited by Titan

Denied.

You had three NSB agents chasing you and they were shouting at you "stop moving or you will be shot" multiple times while they were pointing guns at you.

You decided to keep on running away and as a result you were shot.

You fell under the PK guideline:

Being killed while not abiding by Fear-RP

• Coffee locked this topic