Rose's Staff Application

Rose

Steam Name: elc.r

SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:197732709

Discord Username/ID: elc.r

Timezone: BST

Time Played (check with !time): 1w 12h 0m.

Your current rank(User/Donator/Trusted): Trusted

Do you have a mic & will you use it?: Yes and Yes.

Are you consistently active on the forums and server?: On the server, yes. On the Forums I am Semi-Active, I just sort of browse.

Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?: DarkHussar

Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify): Da Epic Goose

Basic Information Section
IC Character names, ranks, and brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format: Staatssekretär Mathaus Böckler - Kaiserliche Luftwaffe - A State Secretary in the Ministry of Air Defense whilst also an Oberstleutnant of the War Marshall's Guard, so ensuring his safety. When not doing this, he is managing the roster and administration forms.
Kommissar Max Mælk - Landespolizei - Member of the Administration Office which mean duties include managing the roster, giving men orders and ensure mandates are upheld.
KSD-Zugleiter Jörg Stauss - Kanzleisicherheitsdienst - Ensuring the safety of the Chancellors well being and their associated assets.
Oberst Arthur Horst von Rose - Kaisergarde - Chief of Staff for the Kaisergarde, which manages all administrative tasks, including rosters, promotions logs, recruitment logs and so forth. Other duties include distributing orders to COs and NCOs to ensure the safety of the Emperor.
Ministerialrat Berte von Rose - Innenministerium - Chief of the Interior Administration Office, which entails I manage archiving, citizenship, firearms licenses and general internal affairs. 
Stabsfeldwebel Thaddäus Schwarzenberger - Kaiserliche Heers - Head NCO of the Medic Company, which entails blood drives, medical checks ups and evaluations on members of the Military.
Leutnant Oswin Pfundtner - MGD - Conducting investigations on members of the Military and taking reports and serving warrants if needs be.
Arrikkusu Dekka - KAG - Chief Financial Officer of the TIny Tokyo, aka runs the financial ledgers whilst also running the store with the CEO and other employees.

How long have you been roleplaying?: Since 2018.

Have you received any infractions i.e Notes/Bans? One note for RDM on the 13th

Staff Knowledge Section
What previous experience so you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode? I was previously an Administrator for Prometheus Networks and also a Game Master for 4 months (27/02/22-29/06/22) I've also been staff for other servers such as Historia Networks (05/09/23-31/10/23). 

What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for in your own words? [150 Words or more]: A staff member is responsible for maintaining order and ensuring a positive experience for players. The duties include providing assistance to players in need, weather that may be model changes, rank updates or further. Another duty is issuing reasonable and legitimate punishments when necessary and participating in staff training to improve their skills. I would also be expected to be knowledgeable about basic commands, in which I do from previous experience as staff and from being trusted. With my experience and proven reliability via my trusted, I'm confident in my ability to use basic commands with ease. I also have a strong understanding of server logs, which I believe is vital for effective server management. They must also keep up a neutral opinion, even if they’re getting upset. They also have to keep those who break the rules away. Staff are the people in the community look up to, and it’s important for them to keep happy relationships with the player base, to avoid any further issues. By combining my technical knowledge with my commitment to delivering exceptional player support I understand the fullest extent of duties and responsibilities of a staff member.

Notes:

Edited by elc.r

+1

Has the experience and is a good RPer

+1

He's a nice guy, has a good app, good history, old player, and ex-staff, what else do you need?

Edited by Da Epic Goose

Edit: Originally endorsed his application but realized he is missing a writing prompt. @elc.rif that can be fixed I'll show my endorsement again

Edited by Helsing

+1

If he stays for 2 or more months.

ACCEPTED.

• Virus locked this topic