Baldwin IV-Ban appeal

Baldwin IV

Your Name: Baldwin IV

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): 76561198888802074

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Apology

Which staff member banned you?: Slickb i think

How long is your ban for?: PERMA

Why were you banned?:Saying something bad(not the n word or anything racist)

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? Because i wasn't serious of what,i said and i said it as a joke not anything serious.I have played this  server since 20th july 2023 and im not a new player you know what im saying.I know Donzoko,we've talked together before(Idk if he stil remembers me cuz it's been a long time since i talked to him)I played when there was the salute and i have participated in war games and events.Im even Gefraiter in the KG and i was going to be Obergefraiter soon.So yep I'm sorry again for saying it and if you unban me i will never repeat what i said

Edited by Baldwin IV
  • Clown 1

Saying things like 'I am going to fuck your little 5-year old sister' is degenerate behavior. You need to take a break

• Hmm 1

On 6/24/2024 at 3:22 PM, Baldwin IV said:

Why were you banned?:Saying something bad(not the n word or anything racist)

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? Because i wasn't serious of what,i said and i said it as a joke not anything serious.I have played this  server since 20th july 2023 and im not a new player you know what im saying.I know Donzoko,we've talked together before(Idk if he stil remembers me cuz it's been a long time since i talked to him)I played when there was the salute and i have participated in war games and events.Im even Gefraiter in the KG and i was going to be Obergefraiter soon.So yep I'm sorry again for saying it and if you unban me i will never repeat what i said

You didn't even attempt to explain what you were banned for. Explain please.

• KEKW 1

Please post your steamid in this format STEAM_0:x:xxxxxx

• Chad 1

I said that im gonna fuck someone's sister and slickb just broke his character and banned me infront of like 7 people without even giving a chance to explain myself or even ask why i said it or any other question

• KEKW 1

STEAM_0:76561198888802074

• KEKW 2

Pedophila isn't funny dude i dont think in any context that would be justifiable

• Disabled 1

Denied. Not funny didnt laugh

• Chad 1

• Cravfe locked this topic