ThreeAM Ban Appeal

ThreeAM

Your Name: ThreeAM

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): STEAM_0:0:32360632

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Apology

Which staff member banned you?: Seiker

How long is your ban for?: 7 Days (3 Days Served)

Why were you banned?: Prop Kill

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: i'm sorry for abusing my pet flags, i apologize for my actions and how i may have ruined players' rp. i understand where i messed up, and i promise to never abuse glitches like this again, and i ask that you may give me mercy, and another chance.

Additional Information: 

Hello. I am the Staff Member that banned you.

I brought you into a sit because I was watching a big group of people talking to a tied-up man, when I saw how you from a far looked up to the sky and spawned the Facepunch logo prop which killed 6 people.

When I brought you into the sit, you lied to me when I showed you the clip of the situation and said that "you saw that but didn't know who it was, probably the luftwaffe guy"

After checking your prop spawn logs, I saw that you were the only person who spawned the Facepunch logo in the past 30 minutes and not only that, but you also killed another staff member the same way 10 minutes earlier.

When I asked you about that and why were you lying, you said "proof?" and "It could've been anyone."

After that, I gave you a 1 week ban. I think it is a completely fair punishment seeing how you had multiple POs which were for NITRP and Minging.

If you wish to see the clips, they're right here: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/i7ETWqQl4IUtafdgO/d1337wGv3sDi?invite=cr-MSwwNmwsODA2NDIxMDgs

Judging from your past offenses and notes I believe this ban is justified and will be upheld.

Denied.

• Gary locked this topic