Banned for running a guy over (he didn't die)

BigPete24

Your Name: Cornelius Neekeri

SteamID32 : 76561198153653075

Appeal Type : Apology

Which staff member banned you?: Vale

How long is your ban for?: 

1 day

Why were you banned?: VDM

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I was driving and there was this guy standing in front of the reichstag, I drove him over 2-3 times since I thought he was AFK but I wasn't trying to kill him. I know that you're not supposed to do that and I won't be repeating my misstakes but seriously some people don't get banned for MRDM and I get banned for this. I know the ban isn't long at all but it'd be pretty amazeballs to get unbanned. Sorry to the guy I ran over, won't happen again.

• KEKW 1

Please post the steamid with this format STEAM_0:X:XXXXX

• Chad 1

Hi there, I hope you're well.

I took you into a sit after the poor fella complained about you AVDM'D him three times, and he showed me a clip, and you did not care about your actions. I tried to reason with you, but you merely brushed it off and thought you'd get away with a light warning, I suppose. You wouldn't run over a man daydreaming on the side of a road in real life, so why would you do it on a serious RP server?

If you had acted with some form of guilt during the sit, I would've just warned you, but your sheer lack of responsibility for your actions prompted me to take further action. You cannot go around running who ever you please over AFK ( which he wasn't AFK) or not.

I suggest you take from this situation that when a staff member speaks to you about your behaviours or actions, you should talk to them as if you're trying to reason with them. Do not just shrug it off and think you'll get away with it because you certainly will not. 

You wouldn't like it if it was the other way around and he was AVDMing you. I wish I could show the clip, but the link has expired because he even used his mic to speak to you to alert you to what you were doing, and you didn't care.

Have a pleasant day.

- V 

• Winner 1

I mean fair enough, I didn't think I'd get away with it when we were talking, more of the opposite so I didn't really know what to say. The only thing I can say is that I didn't hear the guy at all, if I had heard him I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have ran him over for the second or third time.

• KEKW 1

Denied.

In my eyes a 1 day ban is a fair punishment for what you did.

To make it clear you cannot just RDM / VDM other players because they are AFK.

• Chad 2

• Coffee locked this topic