pk appeal

Faith

Character's name & rank: Faith Fiorenzo , i am unsure of rank as im very new to the server

SteamID32:  STEAM_0:1:564136784

Staff member who issued the PK (if you know): N/A

Explain why you were PK'd: I was pked for breaking fear rp

Why should you be un-PK'd?: I was given many different orders for lots of different people, some people was shouting stand still some people was shouting get out so while i was trying to leave the room as i was listening to the person who seemed the most important in the room, a group of people blocked me and shot me resulting in my pk. The person who i assume to be the most important person there told me i am not being arrested and to leave the room asap, so thats what i was attempting to do. I was given around two seconds to comply to the orders not to move (i checked this in medal. it was 2.58s to be precise.) on top of all this, the PKing admin was the person who blocked my exit and shot me, effectively hiding what i consider to be PK bait, there is a staff report open for this if you wish more context. 

Additional Information: 

• Disabled 1
  • Retard 1

😆

Denied.

You broke FearRP

• Prime locked this topic