Bon Rudolf PK Appeal

Bon

Character's name & rank:  Bon Rudolf Oberstleutnant

SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:494452536

Staff member who issued the PK (if you know):  Prime

Explain why you were PK'd:  for "initiating" a gunfight and dying when the fighting was going on for 25 + mins and both sides were starting gunfights. 

Why should you be un-PK'd?:  It wasn't a fair PK. I was following orders while the FM declared the base on full lockdown and that CO's could carry primary arms as NSB and KG were attacking us.

Additional Information: 

I was following my orders given by my feldjager general to hold the femina and let no KG or NSB pass no matter what. The confirmed reports were that KG and NSB were shooting the guards in the ICC garage and at the front ICC gate. My orders from my general had me take myself ,  a fellow Oberstleutant and 5 other men to take control of the femina building at the back of RS to stop their pushes to the garage. As we approached the femina building 3 KG enlisted started a gunfight with us as soon as we left the garage and we killed them with no casualties, we then took there positions and held our ground from the bushes . The gunfights we had  with KG and NSB went on for 25 + minutes and both sides were initiating gunfights at each other. KG and NSB kept pushing armed waves of 4-10 people at a time before Prime was watching me.

after holding our ground with no order to retreat Prime was asked by some NSB for a PK on me so he observed for the last 45 seconds and as soon as I died took me to a sit saying that I was the one initiating the gunfight when all of my men were aswell as NSB and KG. I was only following orders and i got PK'd for following them in a Squad 
I'm going to link a video of the 5 mins before I got dragged and PK'd unfortunately my voice wasn't picked up but you can tell what I'm saying based on the replies Prime was giving me. you can see in the video that they were initiating a gunfight with my men on the left side before they got gunned down but they didn't receive a PK. We then got flanked from behind and killed except 2 of my men who held out a little longer.

The vid will show everything I was doing as far back as I can clip (5 mins)  before I was taken to a sit. 

Due to the fact Prime is a high ranking NSB and we were fighting them i do not think Him authorising my PK was ok. When he refused to listen to the full story. He mentions he was flying about for hours but if that were true he would of seen the KG pushing us with weapons drawn, firing apon us and us retaliating, killing them.

I have spoke to another super admin ( Cravfe )on the server and showed him the clip and explained everything, Cravfe said that a reconsideration on the PK should happen and at most a Demotion if any punishment is needed.

https://youtu.be/buyuAgD2iuI  < Clip

Any questions please feel free to ask me on discord. bonmeister 

• KEKW 1

Accepted.

• Gary locked this topic