pauljac3

SteamID32: 
STEAM_1:0:633619648 

Discord Username/ID: 
Sunister 

Timezone: 
EST

Time Played (check with !time): 
1w 1d 3h 29m ( I had 1.5 months of time before reset)

Your current rank(User/Donator/Trusted): 
Trusted

Do you have a mic & will you use it?: 
Yes to both.

Are you consistently active on the forums and server?: 
Yes

Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?: 
@Bowlpack

Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify):
@Bowlpack
❤️, @badspider❤️

Basic Information Section
IC Character names, ranks, and brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format: 

Oberregierungsrat John Patriot:
A member of the finance ministry, RFA - 1 "Wirtschaftsverwaltsung" who specializes in convincing people to spend their Larp bucks on property and as well on being the person to go to if you wanna start a business. On top all of this, he runs the "Hampton & Patriot Cigar Lounge" where he sells rooms and cigars to many people.  He also works closely with a sister company owned by Aurthor Von Hampton.

Leutnant Heine Boesch:
An officer of the kaiserguarde who recently transferred so that he could be put on the sturmwache reserve list. He leads the elite ceremonial guarding that the kaiserguarde is expected to perform on a daily basis.

How long have you been roleplaying?: 2 years

Have you received any infractions i.e Notes/Bans? If so, what were they for and what could you have done to prevent getting them next time?:

RDM x2 :  I didn't have a valid enough reason for killing two people, I will think more clearly next time and actually have a valid reason for killing them like if they hurt me.

Meta game: I made a character that was related to a character that was PK'd beforehand, I will make sure to make my characters have 0 relations such as being related by family.
Staff Knowledge Section
What previous experience so you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode? 
No knowledge, but I am looking forward to adding this as my first staff experience.

Why do you believe we should pick you for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team?[300 words or more]: 

I believe that I should be picked as this is a job that can suit me. I have seen many things occur in this server and have met many great people who have made me grow to love the game mode and its community. I have a drive to help the server and improve the role-play experience for others. Another reason I believe I can be an excellent addition to the team is the skills I can bring to the staff team. One of my favorite things to do on this server is talk to people. One thing you must have as a member of the staff team is clarity. This is one of the many skills that I maintain actively. Another one of my skills is my work ethic; I have grown quickly on characters like John Patriot.
In only eight days I have grown from a gehilfe to a leutnant equivalent. This, I believe, shows my work ethic, and I think I can use that work ethic to both promote a good role-play experience and also show a sense of quality in the staff team. Another great quality I have is the ability to think rationally. I am not one who is quick to get angered by minges or people of such quality. This is a NECESSITY when it comes to someone on the team, as your position requires you to think clearly and without things affecting you, such as prejudice. Adding to my list of qualities, I am extremely quick to learn. I am willing to do whatever to learn something new. Adding to my ability to think rationally, I am able to take criticism. I believe it is important to be open to critique to be able to improve. I believe that all these qualities that describe me truly show that I am a more than qualified candidate to join the staff team.

What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for in your own words? [150 Words or more]:

A staff member may have simple duties and responsibilities that just entail having to change someone into a faction using /charsetmodel or helping someone who has just joined the server and is asking a simple question like, " How do I join the military?"  But sometimes it can involve a more serious situation such as a PK where they have to review evidence, check documents, and verify that all of this is according to the many guidelines that they enforce or a situation where someone.
As previously mentioned in the last section, staff members are to present themselves in a professional manner. This includes not having prejudice, talking clearly and concisely, and being ready to be of service to those who request your help. Overall, a staff member's duty is to present a friendly and equal role play environment that all server members can enjoy, as well as a representation of the staff team's ability to handle situations that may occur on the server.

Edited by pauljac3
Character changes
  • Cringe 1

+1

• Like 1

+1 Good guy, interested in learning and a well made app! Good luck!

• Like 1

+1 🤓

• Cringe 1

John Patriot. 🫡

theboystv's GIFs on Tenor

• KEKW 1

+1 we love john

• Fire 1

+1

• Like 1

+1

JOHN PATRIOT🦅🇺🇸🍔

• Like 1
  • KEKW 1

+1 very reasonable level headed person will moderate tickets properly I believe and will be a valuable asset

• Like 1

+1

seems like he’s made a few common past mistakes that’s he’s accepted and learnt from. i reckon he’ll be able to prove himself in the long run given the proper training.

• Like 1

YOU SCAMMED ME OFF MY TINY TOKYO RENT!!

Other than that, +1

Posted (edited)

When LMAO ill give you it back if you want 😭

1 minute ago, Seiker said:

YOU SCAMMED ME OFF MY TINY TOKYO RENT!!

Other than that, +1

Edited by pauljac3

ACCEPTED.

• Virus locked this topic