Hambuglers Trusted Application (2)

Hambugler

Steam Name: hambugler

SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:551360735

Discord Username/ID: hambugler

Are you VIP?: Yes

Time Played (Check in-game using !time): 2w 6d 10h 4m (more before reset)

Characters Name & Rank, and a brief explanation of their duties: 

Manpower/Recruiting focused:

(Main) Leutnant Richard Müller
: Recently transferred Leutnant in the Air Force, guards the feldmarchall when around and recruits as much as possible.

Amstrat Karl Merker: CO in the DRK focused on manpower and treating patients in the possible in the hospital as well as trying to get a M.D. This is the character that I will be playing more now that he has something motivated to work for, he was previously in the NSB.

Document focused:

Staatssekretär Horatio Turbot: State Secretary in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, tasked with managing ambassadors duties and assignments as well as funding for the ministry.

Ministerialrat Josef Krausser: CO in the Party (Office of Coalition Administration command staff), tasked on maintain stability in all of the party offices as well as approving transfers, document management etc... I will also recruit individual's (normally CO's) into the office with approval from the chief that wish to be there.

Leutnant Richard Müller: Recently transferred Leutnant in the Air Force, guards the feldmarchall when around and recruits as much as possible.

Miscellaneous: 

August Thälmann
: Civilian character, plans to do some sort of communistRP with. Not yet situated.

What will you use the trusted rank for?: 

Like stated mostly in the first application, I will use the trusted rank for mostly my manpower focused characters to help recruit at night (which is when I'm most on and staff are most of the time least present) or when no staff are available. I understand why my PO's contributed to the last denial but it's been three months since my unban and my last PO on my record was my Pban on the 8th of February, I think it's clear that at this point I have no mal-intention on the server. As you see I have characters that would benefit from the flag and I would only use it for good, thank you for reading.

Staff Recommendations: just lavinder

+1    I feel like he'll put trusted to good use

+1 you probably won't remember but apparently we used to work together some time back. Good guy, from what I recall, he'll use trusted properly.

+1

Has characters that can utilize trusted.

+1

+1 

reasonable positions to possess trusted

I worked with this man before, can definitely be trusted.

Also a nice application

+1

Accepted.

• Hound locked this topic