Ban Appeal

CrazyGhost_CG

Dispute

Which staff member banned you?:  Ich Bin Ein Brot

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: i wasnt hacking

Additional Information: i knew there was a hidden door because earlier i came through the back and through that same door the persons leg also clipped through the wall so i knew someone was standing there was waiting for the door to open to shoot them

Crazyghost_cg

STEAM_0:1:234497708

WW2 Imperial Germany RP

MRDM | Hacking

Never

• Ban This Moron 1

You were raiding a hotel and you went full gung ho. After dropping two at the front, you went in the back and dropped 3 people in one second. Those three were in cover and entirely different positions. You then fled to a corner on the shelf for cover, and your gun was following my position while I was spectating you in noclip.

• KEKW 1

I mean if you say so, i dont have any clips to prove it. i was aimed in directly on that hidden door

• Retard 1

Posted (edited)

and for the reason i was able to kill people so fast is because i was using that revolver that one shots to the chest, it has a very fast fire rate, the people i killed were the 3 or 4 in the lobby to the left of the front door then i went to the back and hid behind that crate and killed the last guy with the shotgun

Edited by CrazyGhost_CG
  • Retard 1

Denied.

• Chad 1

• Hound locked this topic