Vixx's Staff Application

Vixx

Steam Name: littleman175

SteamID32: 76561198373592789

Discord Username/ID: ottoothman

Timezone: GMT

Time Played (check with !time): Unsure - Nothing since server reset but used to be highly active as a former staff mod and RP'er before the big reset. 3+ weeks before reset, playing avidly since this application was published to increase my playtime again.

Your current rank(User/Donator/Trusted): User

Do you have a mic & will you use it?: Yes

Are you consistently active on the forums and server?: I am aiming to reimplement myself back into the community to the best of my abilities. I have been commenting and inputting in many different Forums on the Prometheus website.

Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?: Saito has helped me with formatting of my application.

Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify): Saito, Aurelius von Phoenix

Basic Information Section
IC Character names, ranks, and brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format:

NEW TIMELINE CHAR -

Otto Othman -In the Kaisergarde, rank of Stabsfeldwebel. Currently working with CO's to help recruit other citizens to the faction and work towards improving it. Been appointed 'Head NCO' to help manage lower ranks within the Faction. My daily tasks vary from Marches, Training, Recruiting and attending official events to guard VIP's. I also spend allot of time when not doing work for the KG during early hours helping other players and engaging with the community during downtime.

How long have you been roleplaying?: Around 5 years. - Consistently for 2.

Have you received any infractions i.e Notes/Bans? If so, what were they for and what could you have done to prevent getting them next time?: I have never received any Notes, Bans or Infrictions. - I have checked with staff.

Staff Knowledge Section
What previous experience so you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode?

I have previous experience within the GMod and Nutscript. I was a moderator with Prometheus roughly six months ago, I worked as staff for a good few months and put my all into the role. I would like to start a new with the server refresh and timeline change as I am again available and ready to give allot of my time to the role and the community I love. - I was saddened to have to turn in my role as Moderator due to my family commitments, however, rest assured I am now free and available to fill this role, working as hard as I can to help Prometheus and its community.

I require no training; but rather a refresh if the system is the same as when I was a Moderator a few months back. If not I am more than happy to learn it. (We went from the old to the new system when I was a Mod)

Why do you believe we should pick you for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team?[300 words or more]:

I believe I should be picked for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team as I have previous experience within the server and in old timelines. I am friendly with allot of members of the Prometheus servers and regardless of my absence am still known to some from the old instances of WW2 RP. I value the server and spent countless happy hours, days and weeks RP'ing within it. I aim to bring back my quality and character to the staff team and strive to work towards what I was once able to achieve within the Prometheus Servers. 

An argument I stated in my first app and one I will mention again, I believe I can be an asset to the Staff Team as I understand allot of activity can be in EST zones, and I am GMT. I am able to be active throughout both time zones, therefore opening up avenues to be online when the server is less active and staff may not be present or very far and few between. The most important aspect for me is that everyone should be able to enjoy their time on the server and that if things go wrong of if questions need answered, I can be there to assist and streamline a players experience on this amazing server. I want to provide others with the joy and fun I had in the server, and if it means answering questions or figuring out how I can help - I am more than happy to assist and hopefully make their experience as enjoyable as mine has been.

I believe I am good at teambuilding and find it easy to build bridges and relationships as I once did in my past timeline on Prometheus.  I find it easy to build relations within the server. I can't wait to hear my outcome and hopefully work towards maintaining Prometheus's kind and prosperous community. 

What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for in your own words? [150 Words or more]:

A moderator is someone within the server who helps people out, they stay in the background and assist when they are needed/requested. Whether it be a simple question, an unfair situation or help resolving a glitch they are always there to help when someone needs them. Moderators are also responsible for listening to the party regardless of their own personal feelings and help to rectify the issue at hand with no bias towards the individuals, closing the relevant situation with fairness and with ease. They use the Prometheus guidelines and advice to keep within the correct rules and guidelines to ensure they are on the right track if disputes may arise with players. Within the position, Moderators always uphold a high standard of behaviour where they are respectful, mature and understanding to all people on the server regardless of the players playtime, experience or character. They can also give out advice to players if necessary and watch over players to make sure no rules are being broken or bent to someone's playstyle which could be against the servers rules and regulations.  (Pasted from my old app, however this is exactly what I feel should be wrote, it is my words and only mine.)

Notes:

I hope some of you remember me, 'Vixx', and will be able to remember a time where I helped you. Or even in RP as one of my lost to time chars!!

Edited by Vixx

I know I've seen you before, maybe as staff. Don't think you would be bad but given it's been a hot minute since your departure I'll +1/neutral your app. Good luck

49 minutes ago, Helsing said:

I know I've seen you before, maybe as staff. Don't think you would be bad but given it's been a hot minute since your departure I'll +1/neutral your app. Good luck

Appreciate the kind words! No denying it's been a while but so ready to come back with my all.

Hey Vixx, I hardly remember you because I wasn’t around much back then. But I feel like you should’ve taken some time to adjust to the newer and improved community to re-grow your community presence to the newer members.

I’m gonna be neutral until I see some other responses

Edited by Jack

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Jack said:

Hey Vixx, I hardly remember you because I wasn’t around much back then. But I feel like you should’ve taken some time to adjust to the newer and improved community to re-grow your community presence to the newer members.

I’m gonna be neutral until I see some other responses

Hi there! No problem at all, thank you for your advice and input. I am working on it as we speak as I was online last night and joined the KSB in the Kaiserliche Sicherheitsburo. Online right now too trying to reconnect with some old friends.

Edited by Vixx

Hello

I don't really know you that well and to be fair I don't think mentioning your old timeline chars is the best idea. 
I think waiting at least a couple of weeks until you are more known in the community is better instead of apply straight away. 

Thanks.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Appreciate that, I disagree but also understand your outlook. You are completely right in a sense and I do need to reconnect with the new community. I am working hard to do so, and maybe I do need more time. But we shall see. Thank you!

Edited by Vixx

+1

ex-staff and a nice guy

Neutral

I Haven't really seen you around, but other than that good app.

+1 vixx was a good staff member

4 minutes ago, expensive fish said:

+1 vixx was a good staff member

Thank you!

4 hours ago, Da Epic Goose said:

+1

ex-staff and a nice guy

Thank you very much! We had allot of good times as staff.

2 hours ago, ewosore said:

Neutral

I Haven't really seen you around, but other than that good app.

Appreciate it, thank you very much.

+1 Not sure if we've met, but seems respectful and has past experience. Good luck!

Edited by Bowlpack

50 minutes ago, Bowlpack said:

+1 Not sure if we've met, but seems respectful and has past experience. Good luck!

Thank.you very much Bowlpack, look forward to seeing you around Berlin soon.

+1

I've seen him around a bit but only for the past day, he's a really nice and respectful guy, would like to see him on the staff team as a friendly face.

+1 very experienced on the rules he knows the difference between right and wrong pretty good man

new phone who dis (i been on the server back then and i still dont remember you, play this new version of the version)

45 minutes ago, Seiker said:

new phone who dis (i been on the server back then and i still dont remember you, play this new version of the version)

I don't recognise you either! I have been very active on the old version and have been on non stop for almost a week now, strange we haven't crossed paths!

21 hours ago, Vixx said:

I don't recognise you either! I have been very active on the old version and have been on non stop for almost a week now, strange we haven't crossed paths!

do you recognize vort müller by any chance?

3 hours ago, Seiker said:

do you recognize vort müller by any chance?

Yes! I do! The name rings many bells.

+1

Lots of good interactions over the past week + previous staffing experience. 

• Like 1

On 7/3/2024 at 6:32 PM, dawg said:

+1

I've seen him around a bit but only for the past day, he's a really nice and respectful guy, would like to see him on the staff team as a friendly face.

revoking to  -1 due to lack of experience.

I believe despite his friendly manner and respectfulness, its too soon to rejoin the moderation team and he needs to spend more time in character.

• KEKW 1

Hay Vixx

Hay dude I may have not meet you before but I'd like to say that giving yourself accouple more weeks interacting with the community would help you greatly. 
Ensuring you do this you'll have experience needed to become part of the staff team, I do genially believe that if you allow your self to learn more about the server as it is now you'd have a better chance next time around.

- Sinex

+1

• Like 1