I was leaving the game when getting PK

call me greg

Your Name: Greg Nuremburg 

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX):  76561199521806358

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute):  dispute 

Which staff member banned you?:  ThirdEyeSchizo

How long is your ban for?:  3 days

Why were you banned?:  so I went to trial and was found guilty but I was trying to leave to do other shit like IRL so I left after they were trying to RK me but I deleted my character so I didn't have to sit there in game and wait for everyone and they think I was trying to just leave I still removed my shit they were going to remove 

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: the trial was over and I already told them I had to go but they ignored me so I just deleted my char and left 

Additional Information: n/a

• Devastated 1

+1 I was there, he was gonna get executed but instead deleted his char since he couldn't stay on and it was already dragging on and he let the ppl executing him know afaik.

• Devastated 1
  • Chad 2

1. STEAM_0:1:581047995

ong that fucking LT dude was riding my ass I told him I am going to leave dude was kinda rude to me during the entire trial I was chill with him I get being like PK but like holy fuck I told him I needed to go and the guy just would keep dragging the stupid ass bullshit on and on 

• Retard 1

Denied.

Two things:

1. If you're directly involved in an RP situation and you need to leave the server, you should be asking a staff member. Especially if you're receiving a PK...
  2. Deleting your character early to avoid being physically PKed is a violation of PK guidelines.

• Chad 1

• Hound locked this topic