Klaus Rosegaard Trusted Application.

evan.

Steam Name:   evan.

SteamID32:  76561199123561206

Discord Username/ID:  mayogs/946113645799153755

Are you VIP?:  Yes

Time Played (Check in-game using !time):  Playtime 4days1hr46mins (more before steam reset)

Characters' Name & Rank, and a brief explanation of their duties:  

Manpower/Recruiting focused: 

(main) Major Klaus Rosegaard Cheif of the Freiheitskämpfer Kompanie (Obergrenadier BaldwinRosegaard 7. Feldjäger-Brigade) (Enlisted Lapo Kasper Rosegaard)

Adam Rosegaard: Civilian character I own a restaurant called Rosegaards Grub.

What will you use the trusted rank for?:  
Well at night, the staff isn't active and I recruit at all times so it helps so I don't have to call an admin and I can get the recruits into uniform I believe that once I get trusted it will be the next step on becoming an admin this will be for my main character Major Klaus Rosegaard as I'm the chief of a kompanie called Freiheitskampfer and I constantly have to switch my uniforms for ceremonies and the men's uniforms as well for my other characters like my obergrenadier and my civilian character so I can own my shop and do certain rp with that. Klaus Rosegaard loves to host certs for Freiheitskampfer and other companies aswell.

Staff Recommendations: 

Invalid 

Bonz

(All edits are to update Recommendations)

Edited by evan.

+1 active and responsible 

+1

+1

Good guy also active and good recruiter in KG

+1 Berte.

Besides the eye sort of an application format, it's a pretty good application and the guy is active.

+1

good guy honest and trustworthy 

+1

spacer.png

+1 

+1 Granting Klaus a trusted status would undoubtedly benefit the community further. With his proven track record of dependability and dedication, he is well-equipped to take on more responsibilities and continue making positive contributions. His active engagement, coupled with his genuine care for the community's well-being, makes him an ideal candidate for this role.Klaus has proven himself to be an invaluable asset to our community through his consistent and dedicated involvement. His active participation in various community events, forums, and projects has made a significant impact on the overall growth and cohesion of our group.n conclusion, Klaus's value to the community cannot be overstated. His active participation, problem-solving abilities, and unwavering commitment make him a standout member who would excel as a trusted individual. We wholeheartedly support Klaus in this endeavor and believe that his enhanced role will lead to even greater achievements for our community.

16 minutes ago, Safin said:

Granting Klaus a trusted status would undoubtedly benefit the community further. With his proven track record of dependability and dedication, he is well-equipped to take on more responsibilities and continue making positive contributions. His active engagement, coupled with his genuine care for the community's well-being, makes him an ideal candidate for this role.Klaus has proven himself to be an invaluable asset to our community through his consistent and dedicated involvement. His active participation in various community events, forums, and projects has made a significant impact on the overall growth and cohesion of our group.n conclusion, Klaus's value to the community cannot be overstated. His active participation, problem-solving abilities, and unwavering commitment make him a standout member who would excel as a trusted individual. We wholeheartedly support Klaus in this endeavor and believe that his enhanced role will lead to even greater achievements for our community.

🖕

• Like 1
  • KEKW 1
  • Chad 2

what xDDDDDDDDDDD 

+1

+1 really cool guy who could benefit from trusted

Denied. Any recent infractions will automatically result in the denial of the application. 

• Cravfe locked this topic