PK appeal

_Bonz

Character's name & rank: Kommisssranwarter Jacob Warbern

SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:562778572

Staff member who issued the PK (if you know): Saito 

Explain why you were PK'd: I was PK'd For shooting after i was at gun point by one person after multiple people came to help me

Why should you be un-PK'd?: Because there was no rp beforehand and no reason for him to detain me and there was 3 other people that ran to aid me before i even talk and then he kept saying hes gonna get me Pk'ed after he shot me and i cant shoot as fast do to my lag and in addition to that I didn’t start the gunfight 

Additional Information:

he cuts the clip before he says that hes gonna get me pked 

Edited by _Bonz

Hello _Bonz I was i the staff member that handled the initial sit for the PK.

First id like to explain what happened in depth and give context to the clip and explanation to why you were PK'd;
             The Panzer Grenadier comes up to you while you are leaving the Ministry of Interior when he unsafety's his weapon. You both pass each other and he promptly starts exclaiming commands  "Hands up" - "Don't move". He then sprinted closer to you in order to arrest you. That's when he noticed that two of your fellow NSB members were headed directly towards him, at this point you while still at gun point use your radio to call them that you were being kidnapped. When they came to assist you and one points a weapon at him he shot both of them dead and resumed keeping you under gunpoint and at this point you do not have a weapon out and choose to pull it out and unsafety it and attempt to defend your self, this is when the Panzer Grenadier shoots and kills you.

the main reason why i thought this was a valid PK was because well after the two members of NSB had died he continued to keep his gun pointed at you when you were unarmed. You then decided to pull out your weapon and unsafety it in order to defend your self at that point the Grenadier shoots you dead. This would fall under the Government Pk Criteria 5. Being killed while not abiding by Fear RP [PK].

I understand you maybe experience a lot of lag but that doesn't makeup or change your actions and the circumstances of the event that actually took place in character.

The other thing id like to address is as there was no evidence in the clip attesting to him saying "im gonna get you PK'd" or the likes of that i can not make a judgement call off of lack of evidence.

Clip for context: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iax43pqKmwK98bexF/UjH7pKhkUSzt?invite=cr-MSxWc0ssMTQ2OTAxMDYzLA?mobilebypass=true

Edited by Layheeee

Hey man! im the guy that pked you, 

3 hours ago, _Bonz said:

he cuts the clip before he says that hes gonna get me pked 

i did not say "im going to get you pked" i said, that you can hear IN THE CLIP "im sending you to the morgue", the ic way of talking about perma death / pk, 

secondly, i was being VERY patient with you giving you a lot of time to react and to stop moving before shooting you, you had more then enough time to look and see your under fear rp but decided to try your luck and pull your gun and unfortunately the odds was not in your favour. 

Good luck with your pk appeal!

Denied.

You decided to radio in and take a risk by pulling out your gun while you were at gunpoint. He was giving you active commands and you saw him for long enough to make that decision.