Ban Appeal Hans Albercht

Hans Landa

Your Name: Hans Albercht (Steam Hans Landa) SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): Player SteamID STEAM_0:0:205364682 Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Apology .Which staff member banned you? badspider Why i got banned: RDM

How long is your ban? 1 week? (7 days)

Hello I got perma killed for being a communist by the NSB. They were harassing me for ours I have done nothing wrong. I ask them what their problem is and they only said I’m a communist. After that my character was banned forever and i lost my stuff, all my cars and my rank. Pls can you give it back to me? That’s not the way to play RP. It can’t be true that somehow character is not playable anymore because I played a lot of time. My in game name is Hans Albercht. I had 16K and a few cars and all weapons. Now everything is gone. Then i came online and killed a few NSB guys because i was a bit angry and sad. I startet killing for a dumb reason. I got banned for that. please give me a second chance i just wanna play. i am really sorry about it. 

I am sorry about it. I just became sad because i lost everything and they told me it was because i am a communist. I am not a communist thats a lie and i have always done whats they told me.

Please unban me i just wanna play and i am not a communist.

pls also see my PK appeal there are more informations about what happened. Thank you 

Yes i understand it of course, but isnt it also against the rules to act like facist and harrass people for fun,  deating them take all their stuff and telling  thats why they are communists? I mean i wouldnt say anything or i havent done anything if this not happened the way it did. If they could really tell me what i had done it would be okay. But get PKd for being a communist is no reason. And i also didnt act like a communist i just played RP as my officer said (telling nothing to anyone) and an NSB undercover informant. But they didnt care about it. In my opinion there was no rp at this situation only harassment

Ok so I never pkd your char it was part of a rp situation which I tried to explain in the sit but you were just verbally being abusive to me and the person who reported you for RDM. You mad another char in the luft and instead of Role playing and getting your rank back you decided to go and shoot up the whole MOI, because your previous char got pkd. which is obviously MRDM. On top of this you already have several warns for RDM/MRDM/VDM  as shown in the image below.  

image.png?ex=6682d55e&is=668183de&hm=24f

Edited by badspider
Template change

Yes thats obviously not good, but i am new in the game and at the beginning i did not know about rules well. This wont save me from getting charged for it i know that. But i just apology because of the overall situation. 

• Disabled 1

Soooo you're saying after just over 2 weeks you received essentially 4 notes for RDM, a ban and still claim not to know the rules?

• KEKW 1

i said at the beginning. Now I see the things different.

Phoenix lit warned you for RDM on the 29th you had 4 attempts to clean yourself up and follow rules, you did not and then when you got into a sit with me and the NSB members you shot you were nothing but rude and in denial. 

yes, of course because you accused me ob murdering somone for no reason. I got harassed about my uniform and about speaking german to the other guy. Why would i react like i did if there were any reason. In my opinion there was no RP. They always told me that i am communist and thats the reason for killing me. It was only Harassment and had nothing to with roleplay. I had done nothing wrong before. Nn this case there was no reason for NSB or whoever was involved to act like this. You can ask anyone of my faction that i am always friendly to everyone but this was too much.

Denied.

You have many POs for RDM and it seems that you have not learned your lesson.

Just because you were "a bit angry and sad" that you got PK'd does not justify you getting online to RDM other players and break the server rules.

I'd recommend reading the server rules during your ban.

• Chad 1

• Coffee locked this topic