pk Appeal

Hans Landa

Your Name: Hans Albercht Rank: Stabsfeldwebel (Steam Hans Landa) SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): Player SteamID STEAM_0:0:205364682 Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Dispute

member who did it: Hound Explain why you are PK'd: I got perma killed for being a communist by the NSB. They were harassing me for ours I have done nothing wrong. I ask them what their problem is and they only said I’m a communist. After that my character was banned forever and i lost my stuff, all my cars and my rank. Pls can you give it back to me? That’s not the way to play RP. It can’t be true that somehow character is not playable anymore because I played a lot of time. My in game name is Hans Albercht. I had 16K and a few cars and all weapons. Now everything is gone.

Why should you be un-PK'd?: They were telling me about an assassination i have done. But thats not true. After they realized that i couldnt been able to do it so they startet telling me that i am a communist and thats the reason they will kill me. My commanding Officer Steiner told me to say nothing to the NSB so i did.  I am also an undercover NSB Informant (ask Aurelius Maximus or see the secret documents), what i told them but they didnt care. I did not know that they will ban my character completely. I only got harrassed by them. If i have done something wrong i apology. Please give me my character back. Thank you

Additional Information:  Then i came home drunk the next day and was still sad about it so i startet killing a few NSB guys with another character. I know thats not the way to behave. It was just dump reaction and i feel sorry about it. After that i got banned for 1 week. It would be great if you could also help me with that beacause it was just the stupid reaction of the happenings. Have a nice day

Edited by Hans Landa

1 hour ago, Hans Landa said:

Which staff member banned you? badspider

The ban appeal template and PK appeal template are different. A direct copy-paste of your ban appeal does not help since your PK was approved by @Hound and has nothing to do with badspider as you've listed in this appeal.

You were killed via NHC order by @Ich Bin Ein Brotunder my approval and oversight. I approved this PK after you shot a member of NHC.

I had weapons pointed in my direction by two people when I was at the military compound. I was shot by one of you. When I approached the gate, I could hear both of you from the wall speaking German. I took a picture of your friend, who I arrested later, and then released after he answered my questions normally. You proceeded to start freaking out over being detained in my office, to which when I asked you questions, you refused to speak to me, and then called for another named NSB agent who wasn't a part of the situation.

When I asked you why and gave you time, you responded with outright hostility and refusal. You doubled down by downplaying the situation by stating that I didn't recognize you and that there wasn't any attack on me at all.

It seems you only want another chance on that character because you were completely unprepared to deal with the situation. PKs are for in-game consequences, and you're always free to make another character.

Sorry but didn’t attacked anyone. Why is everyone still saying this I don’t get it. I didnt even know that I could be perma killed. I was just thinking they were harassing me for fun.

And I answered no questions because my officer told me and I am a NSB Informant of Aurelius Maximus, but they didn’t care 

Send me a clip of me attacking and i will accept this PK.

why did you delete my new overworked Appeal? I have the feeling that something is being swept under the table here

9 minutes ago, Hans Landa said:

why did you delete my new overworked Appeal? I have the feeling that something is being swept under the table here

Edit the existing appeal. Why would we allow duplicate appeals...

then delete the old version? now its gone .. is there any way to get it back?

37 minutes ago, Hans Landa said:

then delete the old version?

The current appeal has been updated with the information from the duplicate appeal. I suggest being more organized on our forums rather than pointing the finger at us.

• Haha 1
  • KEKW 1

Denied.

You were PK'd under the PK guideline:

On the orders of Feldmarschall, Innenminister, Vizekanzler, Konsul, Kanzler, Prinzregent, Kaiser [PK]

You were PK'd with good reasoning because you shot a member of NHC and you faced the In character consequences for doing so.

• Coffee locked this topic