PK Appeal

Whatever

Character's name & rank: Albricht von Klenzendorf Rank: Major

SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:96363800

Staff member who issued the PK (if you know):  Layheee(possibly)

Explain why you were PK'd: FearRP

I was in the backseat of a car with one of my enlisted men driving it. He accidentally hit a pedestrian. The pedestrian was an NSB agent and he had 3 other NSB agents with him. They started confronting the driver, and then brought their guns out and immediatelly started shooting, starting a gunfight. Me and my enlisted man stepped out of the car, and the enlisted shot the guy that started the gunfight. I only brought out my weapon AFTER the gunfight started, so I didnt break FearRP. FearRP doesnt apply anymore if they start a shootout. I shouldnt have been PKd here and the only person who fell under PK guidelines was the NSB officer who started a gunfight and died.

I spoke with other people and they think the same, even a UA member thinks the PK wasnt justified.

Additional Information: (their clips as proof)

https://medal.tv/de/games/garrys-mod/clips/ib2FPf8x7DPGa_37W/fpT80SV8TTVw?invite=cr-MSw5cTksMjA3MzMyNzc4LA?mobilebypass=true

https://medal.tv/de/games/garrys-mod/clips/ib2FPppxubjeQnDxD/8z8GEeglRLLs?invite=cr-MSxieU8sMjc3NzcwMjQs?mobilebypass=true

+1

It looks like there was no FearRP situation at the beginning as they were just asked to step out with no weapons held at them, until the guy in the bottom clip pulled out the gun and started shooting the car. The shots looked like they were aimed at the Major and his Enlisted, as well as the shots starting before the official FearRP scenario began. The men in the car will only see the person on the left side of the car aim and shoot in both their directions. Its clear the NSB agents started the gunfight by shooting at the car, which the occupants can clearly percieve as such as well.

Looks like PK baiting to me IMO, as there was no stated reason(Reason to forcibly detain, question, kidnap, or mug). Noone was killed, as well as the one NSB agent intentionally jumping infront of the car.

Shouldn't be a PK.

Accepted.

You were hit within the crossfire of your subordinate breaking FearRP. There were no grounds for a PK.

Your character has been unPKd.

• Like 1

• Prime locked this topic