RDM incident

call me greg

Your Name: Comradebroken1

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): 76561199521806358

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute):  apology 

Which staff member banned you?:  dawg 

How long is your ban for?:  4 days 

Why were you banned?:  RDM

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:  I wanted to make it a note I am sorry for what I did I was upset at the Kiser guard for killing my friend and to me I felt it was without reason I was on civ team though and when I shot at them in the fishing area I was Tped over to the Kiser guard spawn I told him it was not RM because he shot at my friend witch I thought made sense though I suppose I should have roleplayed it out better I guess so I am indeed sorry for that to the kiser CO and the 2 guys with him who were just minding their biasness fishing 

Additional Information: n/a

Posted (edited)

Hi I am the staff member who banned you, going onto a civ character doesn't excuse you from punishment just because you crashed out.

Next time apologise properly, and give reasons on why you should actually be unbanned.

Edited by dawg

I was saying that I shot them for shooting my friend the RP aspect of it was that they killed my guy I was explaining why I shot them and I was still saying sorry for not doing it. I think they had the right to report me for RDM and I find that fair im saying that I understand what happened and I feel bad on my part for acting this out like how it did.

Accepted.

You have been unbanned. Next time consider your actions and think about what you do

• Prime locked this topic