Ban appeal

stefaan

Your Name:   Andreas von Saksen-Coburg

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX):  STEAM_0:1:237050404

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute):  Dispute

Which staff member banned you?:   Saito

How long is your ban for?:  2 days

Why were you banned?:  FailRP

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:  Saito claimed that i left multiple people tied after robbing them which is untrue , i also suggested to my friends that we should either untie them or RP with them which you can hear in the clip i will provide.
I believe Saito banned me because some of my past PO's which is understandable but he banned me for things other people did just because i had these PO's which is not how it should be. I believe that a 2 day ban for something like this is kind of harsh and unneeded , especially when you look at the current players on the server because of the blacklist on Gmod.

Additional Information:  https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/icX6PoZ1Lh39WOVwu/d1337tYHtABD?invite=cr-MSw1bGMsMTU1NDMwMDAs

Posted (edited)

Hi! I am the Staff Member who issued the Ban!

I've been already tipped off about you guys as a group going around and detaining people and leaving them tied and blindfolded at other areas. I've observed it and deemed that you guys were doing it maliciously. After checking your PO's, I've seen you have a extensive Ban-Record and decided to give you a 2 day Ban. The other people did not have a large PO list which is why they were given a Note instead.

You are long enough on the server to understand how the Rules work and in what kind of capacity you are allowed to rob. 

I do have to admit that I did not hear you say it when in the room with the other people, so I'd agree that you'd tried to convince the others. However, you could've simply untied them yourself.
After reviewing the Clip provided, I believe you didn't do it out of malicious intent but rather were trying to be part of the Clique. 

Good luck with your Ban Appeal!

Edited by Saito

Posted (edited)

so i was apart of this incident, before this incident i had robbed 2 maybe 3 others leaving them tied i have no issues with the warns at all its just if saito knew from the start we was doing this it would have been nice in being educated instead of giving stefaan a ban i really thought the rules stated after being tied if 15 mins go by without any roleplay scenario/contact staff will untie as i said in the clip it has happend multiple times to me that i have been left robbed and blindfolded and never untied. i think its worth knowing that steefan was only apart of that specific robbery and not the rest i take full responsibility of the other robberies but as i said i had no idea that was against the rules.

(edit) after the warn and ban, me and the other person went to untie the rest but saito had already done it 

i feel like he could have told us after the first robberies that happend much earlier  like" hey you guys robbed some dude earlier just keep in mind you have to untie them after robbing them  as its against the rules to leave them tied." i would have apologised for my misstakes and never do it again but hey all staff do the job differently.

Edited by Safin

Accepted.

You asked to untie them but received a ban for this. Please ensure you read up on the rules before rejoining the server.

You have been unbanned.

• Prime locked this topic