Ban Appeal, Major A.S Muncher

Posted (edited)

Your Name: Major A.S Muncher

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): STEAM_0:1:542780557

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Dispute

Which staff member banned you?: pauljac3

How long is your ban for?: 3 days

Why were you banned?: RDM | POs

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: For first the original warning I had was in dead hours and was between me and 3 friends who were which gave me full permission to shoot and were totally cool with shooting and the admin pulled me into a sit 3 hours later to give me a warning. And the actual ban was because I shot a minge who was refusing to leave me alone and harassing me and I simply did not have the time to pull him into a sit knowing that he will only get a warning.

Additional Information: 3 days is just too harsh lol, literally massacred whole of tiny china and got a shorter ban. If anything it should be a warning considering the first one was completely irrelevant.  

Edited by BattyDestroyer-3000

Posted (edited)

Hello, I am the mod who issued the ban.

24 minutes ago, BattyDestroyer-3000 said:

For first the original warning I had was in downtime hours and was between me and 3 friends who were which gave me full permission to shoot and were totally cool with shooting and the admin pulled me into a sit 3 hours later to give me a warning.

I have no idea of knowing why you we're pulled into a sit as the notes just state what u were punished for, I just have to go based off what it tells me.

24 minutes ago, BattyDestroyer-3000 said:

And the actual ban was because I shot a minge who was refusing to leave me alone and harassing me and I simply did not have the time to pull him into a sit knowing that he will only get a warning.

The clip I was shown showed the person you killed just aiming at the ground and dry firing his pistol, this alone does not give you a reason to kill him.

All this and the POs warranted the ban I gave you today.

Edited by pauljac3

Posted (edited)

What I don't understand is that there simply no point in making a ticket for something that probably wouldn't even be a verbal warning.
I didn't have the patience nor time to report the guy for doing something so petty. Therefore I gave him warnings before I shot him but still followed me around the icc harassing me so he doesnt value his life which is fearrp no?

which makes my wish i clipped the whole instance but i really did not believe i would get banned for such ridiculousness  

Posted (edited)

Any news?
What's the verdict?

Would be pretty peak if u could let me return as soon as possible, would be so grateful ❤️‍🩹

Would be epic if UA said ye or nah

Denied. 

You received a note for RDMx 3 and NITRP from a staff member the day before, the ban is justified. 

• Gary locked this topic