Ban Appeal

Posted (edited)

Your Name: Oberleutnant Fredrich Figelbottum

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX):ย STEAM_0:1:631697755

Appeal Type (Apologyย orย Dispute): Apology

Which staff member banned you?: ewosore

How long is your ban for?: 1 day

Why were you banned?: LTARP

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:ย  I was afk playing another game with g mod running in the background which I forgot to close. During this, I was AFK in the ICC and I was handcuffed and blindfolded. During this, I couldn't hear audio from my other tabs because I had that setting off as well as I was playing FIFA at the time so I wouldn't know that this event had happened.ย  Furthermore, during this unknown "detainment"ย  I switched tabs to Gmod from FIFA so that I could close the game to solve performance issues as I had both games open at the same time. While doing this I saw that my screen was pitch black so I assumed that my character had glitched out so as a result I closed my game to focus on FIFA instead. Fast forward to now, I try to log on and see that I'm banned for a day which is whatever but still it annoys me that I didn't purposely try to LTARP and was banned as a result. Overall however, This is a good learning experience for a newer player such as myself into gmod rp, and in the future I will try to use my brain a little harder when it comes to the rules of your servers and gmod rp in general.

Thank you!

Oberleutnant Fredrich Figelbottum

Edited by ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
Just want to be as accurate as possible in my appeal
  • KEKW 1

nvm this isn't gonna get reviewed before I get unbanned, Cheers to whatever admin gets to this first. I hope you have a great rest of your day.

• Confused 1

You can serve out the rest of your ban.

Denied.

• Devastated 1

• Prime locked this topic