Steam Name: Hans Klapp

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): STEAM_0:1:513259862

Discord Username/ID: Hans Klapp

Timezone: EST

Time Played (check with !time): 1w 18hrs 19 mins

Your current rank(User/Donator/Trusted): User

Do you have a mic & will you use it?: Yes, I have a mic and I will use it

Are you consistently active on the forums and server?: Yes, I am very active

Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?: No but @Bowlpackgave me the courage to make this application.

Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify): @Bowlpack

Basic Information Section
IC Character names, ranks, and brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format:

1. Kompanieleiter Hans Klapp: A member of the Volkswatch who makes sure that party members are safe at all times while in berlin
2. Jager brian Wilson: A member of the Luftwaffe who Loves to fly planes and who hopes to one day become a CO within the Military.

How long have you been roleplaying?: About 1 and a half years.

Have you received any infractions i.e Notes/Bans? If so, what were they for and what could you have done to prevent getting them next time?:
1. Prop flying: It was dead hours and I was kind of bored which I regret, next time I will make sure not to prop fly because it ruins the rolepley experience and it could really suck for people who just like to LARP.

Staff Knowledge Section
What previous experience so you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode?
I have had staffing experience in a few other serves but I would love to still get more training on how to staff.

Why do you believe we should pick you for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team?[300 words or more]: The reason that Prometheus should pick me as one of thier staff members is that I am quick to respond to tickets and such things like that. Another reason that I would be a very good fit within the Prometheus networks team is that I am very passionate about staffing on servers such as this one. There are a few more reasons that I would be a good staff member, I am able to take lots of staff tickets per day. 

One of my strenghts about staffing is that I take this job very sirously which means you will not see me minge or abuse any sort of powers or anything of that kind. I also have one more thing to offer as staff, I am very strict when it comes to staffing which means that I will not let them go because they were trying to be "funny".

Another good reason for me to be a staff member is that I am on a lot durinf very late hours, the reason I said that is was a good reason is because all of the minges like to play during late hours, so if I would see them minge I would take immediate action towards this problem.  I am also a very fast learner and I usually learn from my mistakes very fast and make the same errors not again, so If I were to make an error which would be unlikley, I would be able to learn from it. I also manage to stay respectful and calm during stressful situations. 

I enjoy to learn new things and make experiences. I am also very open-minded and admit to my own mistakes.  Aside from that, my main goal as a staff member is to help the players of the community and, later on, even assist other members of the staff team if there were to ever be a critical or complicated situation.

What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for in your own words? [150 Words or more]: I am applying for the position of Moderator.  As being a Staff member my duty is to always uphold the Server rules to its fullest extent. One of my duties is to help new players with any questions that they might have about the server. Another duty would be to make that Role playing experience more enjoyable for everyone by punishing those who break/ disobey the server rules and to mantain a stable yet fun roleplay experience for others. It is also my duty to tell the player what they did wrong so that they will not  do it again, because if you do not tell the person  what they did wrong they might do it again because they do not know the server rules. My duty is also to represent the Server and always being positive because staff makes the server, if the staff is rude to a player for no reason, that are not very likely to  join the server again. So that is  why I always have a smile on my face 

Notes: I tried my best on this application. it might not be perfect but at least I tried. 
I really hope I will be a part of this Amazing Community.

Edited by Hans Klapp

-1 go make another failed server

• Chad 2
  • Fire 3

-1 Need a new server man.

🤨🤨 #freakbob #fyp | TikTok

• KEKW 1

I await your new server.

• KEKW 1

😀

Ready for the new server!!!

• KEKW 1

Yeah I want a 16 year old failed server owner to be the judge of punishments

• KEKW 1

-1nah.

• KEKW 1

-1, go make another server instead of trying to make a staff app here...

• KEKW 1

Even Jayoma cant save this app...

• KEKW 1

Hay Hans

100% Prometheus doesn't need what you offer, weakness is rooted out in this stage of the application. Even if one gets through they always get weeded out. 

- Sinex

+1 cant wait for the next Prom killer

• KEKW 1

-1 bro thinks he's pickle juice

• KEKW 1

conflicting interests.

• KEKW 1

DENIED.

• Virus locked this topic