Staff Application

Hambugler

Posted (edited)

Introduction Information Section

Steam Name: hambugler

SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:551360735

Discord Username/ID: hambugler

Timezone: EST

Time Played (check with !time): 3w 3d 13h 56m (longer before reset)

Your current rank(User/Donator/Trusted): Trusted

Do you have a mic & will you use it?: I do and yes.

Are you consistently active on the forums and server?: I'm obviously active on the server more, but I am consistently active on the forums and that would only increase with me being staff.

Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?: Saito

Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify): just lavinder,

Basic Information Section
IC Character names, ranks, and brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format:

- Ministerialdirektor Josef Krausser: Chief of the Coalition Administrative bureau within the Partei-Hauptburo, takes care of most administrative action in the party as well as approving/denying transfers.

- Staatssekretär Horatio Turbot: State Secretary in the Ministry of Procurement (Office B "Distribution"), manages distribution of weapons within the ministry and helps build relations with customers in the MOI, Military and volkswatch.

Gefrieter Flynn Krieger: Enlisted in the Kaisergarde, eventually plan to apply for KSD with this character but it was created a few days ago.

Grenadier Stuart Schäfer: Currently an Enlisted in the Feldjagers hopes to apply for MGD very shortly and do some intelligenceRP again.

How long have you been roleplaying?: I've Been roleplaying for 4 years on FiveM and 3 years on GMod.

Have you received any infractions i.e Notes/Bans? If so, what were they for and what could you have done to prevent getting them next time?: 

-  RDM x7 (10/25/23)(11/1/23)(12/14/23)(12/27/23)(2/24/24) (At least in bans, probably more in notes): Almost every single one of the RDM bans/notes was completely intentional on my part and was blatant minging on my part as I knew what I was doing. For this I would just have to say that I quit this altogether and found actual enjoyment from RP'ing as different characters and I think that my track record would back this up considering I haven't been in a staff sit on the opposing end since my unban.

- NITRP x5 (8/27/23)(9/25/23)(10/19/23)(11/1/23)(12/27/23) | Prop Minging x2: This is another situation with the RDM bans/notes and general 'mingery' it was my personal intention to act like this and I haven't since, I understand that this is something some can't look past in accepting a staff application but there was observed change on my part which is mainly why I believe I was allowed the trusted-flag in the first place.

- Metagame: On the 10/25/23 ban I did metagame and it was caught which is why I don't know why it wasn't included in the ban message. This was a case where I tried to free one of my friends from the BB cells and RDM'd two of the people in and died. I got the information from a discord call I was in and refuted that it was metagame until it became apparent, and I eventually accepted it. This was a situation where I wasen't minging but still actively breaking the rules. To prevent this, I would (and have) simply play the gamemode normally and not try to seek any out of character benefit or cheat it in anyway.

- Global Rule #1: I was messing with Jimmy on a minge char and was pissing him off intentionally by asking stupid questions and trespassing in his reichstag office. To prevent this in the future (and now) I have stopped minging and associating with the minge reputation and trying to get along with everyone since my unban.

Staff Knowledge Section
What previous experience so you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode?:
Was mod on Icefuse's DarkRP server about 2 years ago now, which was my only modding experience and then I became inactive and quit the gamemode essentially all together because it became stale by the time I reached staff.

Why do you believe we should pick you for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team? [300 words or more]:
I am on late nights (normally past 12:00 AM) which is arguably when staff is most needed, not just because of the rule breaking that happens most of the time but also when some people need model/faction/name changes or have any general questions. There is of course pantheon button spamming, prop minge and RDM that happens later in the night which can get incredibly annoying when there is no staff on to take care of it which is why having active staff during this time will help roleplay stay somewhat active during the late night. I understand and accept that I have made many mistakes within my time here; and I get that some can't look past my extensive infraction history, but I do believe that my days of major rule breaking is evidently over as I have gained relatively high-positions and maintained a clean infraction-record even gaining trusted. I have learned the gamemode, how to play it seriously, and build a community presence which is evident with my overall community stance currently which I would say is positive. The main reason I do want to become staff to help others understand the server with the many avenues there are when you are staff like answering questions, punishing when rules are broken, and explaining how they were broken and how to deal with situations similar to it better in the future. I would stay consistently active on my staff character throughout my time here, it will likely be the char I am most active on and dedicated to, I would make sure that tickets are not being lingered for 20+ minutes and would actively answer any and all questions and punishing when necessary. I truly do enjoy this server and I want others to feel the same and not just resort to shooting and annoying people for personal entertainment like I previously did.

What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for in your own words? [150 Words or more]
The duties of staff are to enforce the rules of the server and moderate staff situations (sits) without bias and with respect assess the situation at hand and come to a conclusion on what appropriate action needs to be taken. In some instances, this can be banning, noting or giving a verbal warning to the opposing side. Most of the administrative action taken depends on the players past history/offences on the server and the severity of the situation. A major responsibility that staff members need to be aware of is activity and communication as you need to communicate often on what rule was broken, what the punishment will be and how to improve in the future to avoid it. It's also important that throughout the staff sit you are without bias observing the situation and coming to a conclusion on how to proceed forward in the most professional way possible. Answering questions is another aspect of the position and having a very good grasp of the rules to adequately assess not only a situation but also a question and answer it in the most accurate way possible is essential.

Notes: N/A

Edited by Hambugler
Saito helped with the re-formatting.
  • Hmm 1
  • KEKW 1

+1 lots of POs but I know he wont do anything stupid

Way to many POs

• Like 1
  • Devastated 1

Posted (edited)

Hi Hambugler

I truly do believe in new beginnings and fresh starts but this is a considerable amount of previous offenses, In my personnel opinion I think that everyone should have a chance regardless. 
If by some miracle you do become staff I'd like to see you not only redeem yourself but prove that you willing and able to undertake the roles and requirements to becoming a staff member. 

I hope you get a chance to prove yourself. 

- Sinex

Neutral

Edited by Sinex

You cant recover from that many notes and bans, Gotham City might welcome you though.

DENIED.
Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks.

• Virus locked this topic