Apology

Which staff member banned you?:

Ryan

How long is your ban for?:

Permanent

Why were you banned?:

Exile

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:

I was involved in the ban wave 6-7 months ago where multiple staff and users were banned for being involved in LordVague's 1942RP server. I am making this ban appeal under the approval of Virus, and I would like to apologize to the Upper Management, Whoreson included, for any wrongdoings I've committed prior to my ban. During these 6 months, I've learned my lesson to not involve myself with competing servers as staff when I'm already staff on another server. I wish to have a second chance of coming back to the community because I like this community; had tons of fun while being a part of it, and I wish to be part of it again.

Additional Information:

I've heard rumors that another reason for multiple of us being banned was because of people calling Whoreson not good things in a VC. I would like to say that I was never a part of this VC when it happened. If I was in the VC, I wasn't in there when these things were said, so if anyone claims that I was, it's a lie since no clip of the situation was ever provided to anyone involved.

• Fire 1

Posted (edited)

Hi Regis

Yeah, sticky situation here. As I've said before on other ban appeals, I genially do believe people are deserving of a second chance. 
If you are unbanned, it would be nice to see more people in the community contribute to the server again. Best of luck.

Overall Neutral

- Sinex

Edited by Sinex

And just to add more info about me prior to my ban that newer members may not know about. I have had a clean record the entire time I played in the community, even more so when I was staff for a few months. This ban is the only disciplinary action on my record, and the ban itself shouldn't even have occurred, but it is what it is. 

Posted (edited)

Hi Regis. I'm glad to see you appeal your ban. Everyone involved in that failed server are extremely repentant of their actions, Regis included.

We all understand the severity of breaching a global rule however I feel Regis wants to put this mistake behind him and move forward.

Good luck on your ban appeal and a thank you to Virus for allowing Regis to appeal.

+1 Gendarmerie bros for life...

Edited by Helsing
  • Like 1

bro did nothing wrong

Neutral

8 hours ago, Regis said:

would like to say that I was never a part of this VC when it happened. If I was in the VC, I wasn't in there when these things were said

I don’t remember a lot from the VC that was mentioned, but I do remember Regis spent it basically the whole time he was there muted. But hey I could be mistaken. Goodluck!

1 hour ago, veers said:

Neutral

I don’t remember a lot from the VC that was mentioned, but I do remember Regis spent it basically the whole time he was there muted. But hey I could be mistaken. Goodluck!

Hey Veers.

Do you have anything to prove that I was there in the VC at the time these things were said? I know I was in a VC when Whoreson was there, and didnt hear anything. That's the only VC I remember being in that involved anyone from Prometheus, and I only spent approximately 10 minutes in the VC after Whoreson joined to hear what he had to say. If you have any proof of what you say, please post it here and I'll be glad to chop up my statement to pure forgetfulness. 

+1 LET THIS MAN LARP!!
but in all seriousness this man hasnt talked bad about prometheus even though he was apart of a failed server that tried to kill prometheus 

10 hours ago, Regis said:

During these 6 months, I've learned my lesson to not involve myself with competing servers as staff when I'm already staff on another server.

You weren't banned for involving yourself with a competing server, you were banned for helping found a competing server for the purpose of facilitating false and malicious rumors about Whoreson and the UA team. The server also actively used stolen content owned by, and created for, Prometheus. Icing on the cake.

10 hours ago, Regis said:

I've heard rumors that another reason for multiple of us being banned was because of people calling Whoreson not good things in a VC. I would like to say that I was never a part of this VC when it happened. If I was in the VC, I wasn't in there when these things were said, so if anyone claims that I was, it's a lie since no clip of the situation was ever provided to anyone involved.

This entire paragraph is just odd. You were not 'just' banned for whatever was said in a VC, the entire management for the server you were directly involved with was actively spreading malicious rumors to the tune of "The Prometheus UA team are pedophiles," and "Whoreson actively DDoSes competing servers." While I didn't bother to keep screenshots or videos of any of this, unfortunately, I distinctly remember you being involved to a certain extent.

9 hours ago, Regis said:

, and the ban itself shouldn't even have occurred, but it is what it is. 

This is insane. 😭 

All this to say, I'm not exactly against you returning to the community. But be honest about what you did to get banned.

• KEKW 1

21 minutes ago, Hound said:

You weren't banned for involving yourself with a competing server, you were banned for helping found a competing server for the purpose of facilitating false and malicious rumors about Whoreson and the UA team. The server also actively used stolen content owned by, and created for, Prometheus. Icing on the cake.

This entire paragraph is just odd. You were not 'just' banned for whatever was said in a VC, the entire management for the server you were directly involved with was actively spreading malicious rumors to the tune of "The Prometheus UA team are pedophiles," and "Whoreson actively DDoSes competing servers." While I didn't bother to keep screenshots or videos of any of this, unfortunately, I distinctly remember you being involved to a certain extent.

This is insane. 😭 

All this to say, I'm not exactly against you returning to the community. But be honest about what you did to get banned.

Hound, you're absolutely right. And I take full accountability for participating and helping organize a competing server. I won't deny my involvement. I made a foolish decision to betray the trust instilled in me while I was staffing for Prometheus to undermine and leech off their services for my own gain. I let my own feelings and thoughts lead my actions. I was fully aware of what I was doing and I made a conscious decision to willingly participate. I could have always said no but chose to join a malicious community. While I stand by my word I did not contribute to the false allegations made, I understand I am still complicit by choosing not to speak up and shut down these rumors. I fully allowed these things to be said around me and I accept that, because of this, I share some of the responsibility as well. I cannot overstate how sorry I am to have not only broke the trust the community, but the members of Upper Administration and Whoreson. I was only made staff thanks to everyone and willingly turned my back to everyone for personal gain. I sincerely wish I could change my actions but I can't change what happened. There is not amount of apologies that can ever undue personal damages I helped caused by allowing these rumors to stand around me. I do hope this is a first step in an apology overdue to everyone

• Like 1

Yeah really hope this gets reviewed properly, best of luck again dude. 

Accepted

• Cravfe locked this topic