Ban Appeal

Posted (edited)

Name: Booty Chicken

Steam: (STEAM_0:1:765306403)

Appeal type: Apology 

Which staff member banned you?: Console

How long is your ban for?: Permanent 

When were you banned?: 2024-06-18 04:57:13

Hi,  it has been about 2 weeks since I made my ban appeal which I used chat gpt in. I understand it was wrong and stupid, I just wanted to make my chances the best as possible to be unbanned, which clearly was not a good idea. The Original ban I had was for 3 days then I decided to create a new account because I grew impatient. Since I did this I was banned for ban evading, Permanently. I was in the wrong and I should have just waited for the 3 day ban, I would be very grateful to become unbanned and I will never do anything like this again now. I will try my hardest to bring the best for the community. I also have multiple friends that reprimanded me for the actions that I did since they play and engage in the roleplay. I apologize for all my childish actions and like I said it will never happen again.

Edited by Booty Chicken
  • Like 1
  • Devastated 1

+1 i can confirm he has been slapped around in discord by many of us for the dumbshit he done.

and he is actually sorry.

+1

I think he has learned his lesson and is ready to rejoin the community.

9 minutes ago, Booty Chicken said:

Appeal type: Reconsideration 

Apology or Dispute.

• KEKW 1

Apology

• KEKW 1

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Booty Chicken said:

Name: Booty Chicken

Steam: (STEAM_0:1:765306403)

Appeal type: Reconsideration 

Which staff member banned you?: Console

How long is your ban for?: Permanent 

When were you banned?: 2024-06-18 04:57:13

Hi,  it has been about 2 weeks since I made my ban appeal which I used chat gpt in. I understand it was wrong and stupid, I just wanted to make my chances the best as possible to be unbanned, which clearly was not a good idea. The Original ban I had was for 3 days then I decided to create a new account because I grew impatient. Since I did this I was banned for ban evading, Permanently. I was in the wrong and I should have just waited for the 3 day ban, I would be very grateful to become unbanned and I will never do anything like this again now. I will try my hardest to bring the best for the community. I also have multiple friends that reprimanded me for the actions that I did since they play and engage in the roleplay. I apologize for all my childish actions and like I said it will never happen again.

+1 Hes very serious and wants to be part of this community Lucas should be banned instead

Edited by AcutaneGinga
  • Ban This Moron 1

+1 I think he deserves a second chance , as said many off us have chewed him out for doing it in discord.

+1

+1 I think he should be unbanned he really wants to be apart of the community.

Same thing happened to me a long time ago and i think he deserves to get unbanned.

+1

Hi dude,

Yeah, it's very silly to have made a ban appeal with chat GPT when you know it's an apology from you and not from a bot. 

Neutral

Best of luck.

Edited by Sinex

5 minutes ago, Sinex said:

^

He understands that and wants to be a part of the community everyone deserves a second chance especially from this.

please be respectful or don't say anything at all.

Edited by evan.

Yeah I know Sinex, it was a very stupid mistake, thanks.

Accepted.

• Hound locked this topic