Ban Appeal

oliv3r62

Your Name: oliv3r62

SteamID32 76561199416217492: 

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Apology

Which staff member banned you?: Hound

How long is your ban for?: Indefinitely

Why were you banned?: Global Rule 13

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: So I admit, I was being a degenerate and a retard for the ERP and just outright being weird. So I sincerely apologize for the course of actions that I myself has committed. And I hope that I could be forgiven by the people that frown upon me.

Additional Information: Another person took part of this situation, and he was only banned for the exact amount of 2 weeks. So I would like to say that I see it as unfair that he got a much more smaller time of being banned than I did, I will happily take any other amount of time being banned (preferably the same amount or a bit more) than the length of indefinitely, only if my apology is accepted. And I know that it does not matter of what I state, but I hope my statements are seen and read thoroughly, Thank You.

Hi Oliver 

I like that you've come to terms with your mistakes it shows that you have the ability to know what you've done wrong and you know not to do it again.

Best of luck Oliver

Neutral
- Sinex

• Clown 1

34 minutes ago, oliv3r62 said:

and he was only banned for the exact amount of 2 weeks.

No, his ban was made permanent as well.

• Chad 1

whatd you do

Edited by evan.
  • Chad 1

ERP is unacceptable in my opinion.

Edited by Invalid
  • Chad 1

we good godbless though.

he should be a example for the rest trying to do this shit Imagine if we allowed FULL GROWN MEN to engage in such activities with Possibly UNDERAGE people

nah we dont need that Get YA money up not ya funny up "Graaaaaawr" spacer.png

Edited by Safin
  • Winner 1

I have -1'd this appeal, I understand you are 'apologetic' for your actions - however when someone is Perma'd I do not believe a very small appeal with limited remorse should be considered. I have spent a adequate amount of time with you in-game and do not see you fit to return currently, personally I have received some very disrespectful and derogatory comments from you just before this ban- I think you need to take a step back and ride out this ban for a good while and reconsider your behaviour and views towards others.

I would however like to commend you for making an appeal, however I suggest that it should include more detail and remorse as I do not feel this appeal includes that. I do not believe your argument of someone else being involved validates your behaviour. Please have a serious think about your actions within this community.

Edited by Vixx

Weird weird weird weird weird... let me hep you out you can go on this website that rhymes with corn and and tub. Go on that and dont bring it to the server thank you! you can reappeal in 1 week and make it a better apology.

• Cravfe locked this topic