Mike Osterloh PK Appeal

ThreeAM

Character's name & rank: Obergrenadier Mike Osterloh

SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:32360632

Staff member who issued the PK (if you know): pauljac3

Explain why you were PK'd: i was PK'd by staff for FearRP, i was with field marshall guards and i had an empty gun and was moving forward and back to get their attention because they were being ordered to a shooting range, all the guys get mad and start trying to detain me so i back up and they shoot me, 2 minutes later i get brought to a sit and get PK'd instantly by an admin. and again, apparently trying to run away is FearRP, i hate players where things don't go their way and they run to a sit. i've had this character since the start and i've been grinding ever since the prometheus relaunch getting every gun in the game, this character held a special place in my heart.

Why should you be un-PK'd?: I didn't even get a warning by the staff member and this PK was unjustful and whoever banned my character does not deserve to be staff.

Additional Information: 

Edited by ThreeAM

Hi, I requested the PK ticket on you. We ordered you to stop because you were pointing a rifle at several officers and were ordered to stop. When you slung you rifle on your back you stopped to tell us to "hop off your dick" and we continued to order you to stop which you continued to disregard. After chasing you out of the firing range we finally shot you dead. You showed complete disregard for your life even after having many guns pointed at you. 
Clip

Posted (edited)

your superior was calling you guys, i was trying to get your attention, i didn't mean it like that, i wasn't expecting the whole room to go crazy like that. i had a very rare gun on me and i didn't want that to get stolen. just a few hours ago there was a guy that had a rare gun, he got tied up and the gun got stolen

Edited by ThreeAM

To get our attention you point a weapon at our faces and weren't expecting consequences from superior officers?

Posted (edited)

i promise you i didn't mean for it to look like that, the gun pointing animation looks a lot less worse in first person. i ask that you forgive me for it looking that way.

Edited by ThreeAM

If you desperately needed our attention you speak to us ICly, and not point a rifle at officers. Lets use our brain next time!

Posted (edited)

i was trying to help out, pointing a gun at someone in real life would make sense to react that way, this is a game, you don't have to act like i started shooting up the place, it was a simple gesture to get your guys' attention

Edited by ThreeAM

9 minutes ago, ThreeAM said:

i was trying to help out, pointing a gun at someone in real life would make sense to react that way, this is a game, you don't have to act like i started shooting up the place, it was a simple gesture to get your guys' attention

Except this is a RP server....we are expected to react realistically to someone pointing a gun at us....likewise to you if several officers point their weapons at you asking you to stop moving

Edited by Helsing

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Helsing said:

Except this is a RP server....we are expected to react realistically to someone pointing a gun at us....likewise to you if several officers point their weapons at you asking you to stop moving

you can't move in the game like how you do in real life, i was doing exaggerated movements.

i ask that you may forgive me Helsing. can we make please things right?

we can retcon the story and say that i actually survived the gun shots? 😄

Edited by ThreeAM

13 minutes ago, ThreeAM said:

i ask that you may forgive me Helsing. can we make please things right?

No?
That's not how that works. This could have been avoided had you spoken to us over mic or IC chat. I'm going to patiently wait for UA's response. Thank you for taking time out of your night to respond.

Posted (edited)

you don't have to be so sour about it.

can you be a human being for one second and understand that i was doing exaggerated movements?

Edited by ThreeAM
  • Retard 2

Hello @ThreeAM,

Clearly you have never read our Rules or PK Guidelines if you believe this PK was "unjust". The clip that Helsing provided shows you under FearRP as you were outnumbered and at gunpoint by multiple men. Running away in this situation shows that you did not value your life which falls under General Rule #7 and Government PK Criteria #5.

15 hours ago, ThreeAM said:

I didn't even get a warning by the staff member

Breaking FearRP is not something you get "warned" for. It is not an offense that results in OOC warns/notes/bans, instead, it results in the character itself being banned or "Permanently Killed" (PK) because the character did not value their own life.

15 hours ago, ThreeAM said:

whoever banned my character does not deserve to be staff

The staff members involved did everything by the book.

Appeal: Denied
Thread: Locked

• Slug locked this topic