Smirky's Staff App

Smirky

Introduction Information Section
Steam Name: Smirky

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): STEAM_0:1:78612851

Discord Username/ID:  Smirkyspade3699

Timezone: CST

Time Played (check with !time): 1w 1d 16h 1m (played longer than this of course)

Your current rank(User/Donator/Trusted): Donator

Do you have a mic & will you use it?: Yes

Are you consistently active on the forums and server?: Yes

Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?: DarkHussar

Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify): DarkHussar

Basic Information Section
IC Character names, ranks, and brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format:

Leitender Staatssekretär Schneider von Moltke - National Archivist, Foreign Affairs, AIPAC 

Ministerialrat Norman Goodmanton - Apart of The Ouroboros Foundation

How long have you been roleplaying?: Over a year now

Have you received any infractions i.e Notes/Bans? If so, what were they for and what could you have done to prevent getting them next time?: No bans and no notes.

Staff Knowledge Section
What previous experience so you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode? 

I was staff on Prometheus last year for 170 days.

Why do you believe we should pick you for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team?[300 words or more]:

During the time I was a staff a year ago I had a lot of fun and really enjoyed my time there. I know I will fit right back into the staff team as I already know most of the staff and I already know how to be a staff member. I might need to relearn some commands and all that but that won't be difficult. I left in the first place due to the fact that I could not complete the duties of a staff member with the time it took and the increase of the ticket quota. Now that I am back playing on the server and with more time on my hands I have decided that I wanted to come back and staff. 

I have been in this community for over a year now and it still seems to amaze me how the roleplay can change. I really like the current direction of the server as Imperial Germany allows for more creative roleplay and with that, it gives the staff more to do with the GM team. I do intend to join the GM team and help with events as I have some ideas that could bring some enjoyment to the server. I can do simple war planning for the Italians and Yugoslavians if needed and for other nations in the future. I can also play as an ambassador for certain nations when diplomatic meetings happen on the server.

With this staff team, I hope to help with ensuring a fun roleplay experience for the players like me, to have. Currently, I believe the server is in a good spot, better than anyone could have thought of, especially after this blacklist, and now I know if I become a staff member I will do what is needed to ensure players have a good time.

What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for in your own words? [150 Words or more]:

Being a staff member on Prometheus is pretty simple, to say the least. A staff member has the duty to ensure players are actively engaging in roleplay whilst on the server. It is our responsibility to ensure all rules are being enforced and followed. Staff must ensure they do not disrupt roleplay situations especially if they are actively engaged in it. Staff should only disrupt in roleplay if it is necessary like in situations of global rule breaking. I as a staff member would ensure that the rules of this server are followed and that the players of this community are heard and are enjoying their time here roleplaying.

Staff must also help out players when needed with the use of the ticket system. Many tickets are easy like promotions or deleting props, but staff are responsible for PK’s. As a moderator I would help with civilian PK’s and I would make sure, when it is needed, to ban, mute, or kick players that are breaking the rules.

Edited by Smirky

I've heard some good things about you in passing. Good luck, friend
+1

Edited by Helsing
  • Chad 1

This guy has been around here for sometime now, I've had a few interactions with him icly and oocly. 

+1

• Chad 1

+1

I've heard nothing but positives from you. Good luck man.

• Chad 1

Hi Smirky.

I had not personally met you before, but it seems like you have a good amount of knowledge, I hope to see you on staff.

+1
- Sinex

• Chad 1

+1

God Bless

• Like 1
  • Chad 1

+1 

• Chad 1

+1

• Chad 1

+1 

when’s the next time we’re doing taco night?

• Chad 1

+1

#BRINGHIMBACK

+1 get this man on the staff team rn

+1

+1

was the best back in the day, lots of good interactions, home skillet took a bunch of my tickets

+1

ACCEPTED.

• Virus locked this topic