Pked On all Chars after Inactivity

Patrick

Character's name & rank:  Unterstaatsekratar George Freedom , NSB - Chefinspektor Lutz Von Holdfast

SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:532584121

Staff member who issued the PK (if you know):  Ser Hound / Whoreson?

Explain why you were PK'd: I took a break like 3-4 months ago and just logged back on to find all 3 of my chars banned. Not really sure why , So id decided to delete one of my low ranking chars to get in contact with staff. Upon calling for staff "Dawg" had taken my ticket and stated that I was pked by Ser Hound on all 3 chars. I then reached out to Hound using discord and he stated that i was told to change my name by Whoreson and never changed it and kept making a new char every time. So whoreson told Ser Hound to pk all my chars.

Why should you be un-PK'd?:  I'm unsure of when and where this occurred, when I was last playing on the server my George Freedom Char remained inactive . I was mainly active on my NSB Chefinspektor. it'd seem weird to have someone ask to change the George Freedom Character when it was inactive. At one point on the George Freedom char was a General Officer for the military , During that time no UA had questioned it. I had the George Freedom name for a but previously before server reset aswell with no pushback. "At no point was I ever instructed by Whoreson or another member of Upper Administration to change my name on George Freedom. And I'm unsure why that would result in all my other characters being banned.

Additional Information: N/A

You were directly told you couldn't be called George Freedom.

You then kept naming characters George Freedom.

I'm not seeing the confusion here.

Im confused because the last time i was on the server my George Freedom character was inactive and not played on. When you were roose bolton and you took the mgd chief from me i stopped playing George freedom and at no point noone came up to me on lutz and stated i cant have my George freedom char. I mean maybe someone else was making a char with that name if thats even possible. I mean im cool with changing the names on him im just confused one why all 3 of my chars had been pked after like 2 months of inactivity

Denied.

You were told previously by Global Administration (Major Whoreson) to not use that character name, and continued to do so anyway. As mentioned in your initial post, your char bans were approved by Whoreson.