Unban appeal

Unknow

Your Name: Unknow

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199452982285/

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): So, I sent your moderator a discord Invite to another 1942rp server at the time I didn't not know that he was a moderator, So I apologize for this happening It will not happen again cause the P-N community I play most of the time and it's a very good community.

Which staff member banned you?: Coffee

How long is your ban for?: perm ban

Why were you banned?:  For sending another community server discord from the 1942rp community

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: Cause the Prometheus is a very good community in 1942rp, and I won't promote any other 1942rp communities 

Additional Information: Pls unban :(

4 hours ago, Unknow said:

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): So, I sent your moderator a discord Invite to another 1942rp server at the time I didn't not know that he was a moderator, So I apologize for this happening It will not happen again cause the P-N community I play most of the time and it's a very good community.

Please fill this out correctly.

Posted (edited)

wdym does it need to be longer

Edited by Unknow

bro said didnt know he was a moderator and wouldnt send it.

Prometheus the best obv.................................

keep this man permad for trying to advertise other servers...............

Hello I was the staff member who issued this ban.

The reason for your ban is because you violated Global Rule 6:

The advertising of competing communities will not be permitted. A discussion of competing communities may be allowed in moderation. Communities that do not compete with ours may be discussed freely.

You sent me a Discord invite link to another WW2RP server and I'm certain I was not the only person from Prometheus who you sent this Invite link to.

I'd also recommend putting some more effort into your ban appeal if you want this to be accepted.

Another member of Upper Administration will decide the verdict of your ban appeal soon.

A classic case of 'Sorry I got caught'

Denied.

You may resubmit an appeal in 1 week.

• Hound locked this topic