LTARP, Leaving mid roleplay inside a cell to avoid punishment from LAPO.

Kaynee

Leaving the server to avoid punishment/role play. 

LTAP out of the Roleplay situation to avoid being punished for the crimes he did. Waiting on Richter and to come and then he just Log out tried making a sit without any help so thought this was better place to make the report.  The admin (Doofles) said it was not simple since it was a staff, name of the guy is Luc Jasyarsest, I just gonna give him fine but now since he LTAPED I had to push this further into the in here please help out ruining my RP.

Medal link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ih7XHGhM3eHTggwJT/d1337BPt89cv?invite=cr-MSxJclIsMjM5MTMyMzE1LA

Reckless Driving.
Automotive Battery.
Possession of firearm without license.
speeding over 15km/h.

resisting arrest.

We were doing a car chase in which later i let you catch me on purpose to actually have you do something like normal rp. Then you brought me to the cells and started saying that i was sentenced to sitting in a cell for 25 minutes and some ridiculous fine. I said no i have not received a trail yet in which you refused to give me a trial. you then paced around the room for 20 minutes doing nothing so i asked a staff to be released. They obviously cant target me so i did it myself. Next time lets actually RP and deal with things the right way. 

• Like 1
  • Hmm 1