DRK uniform idea

FutballBizzerk

Description of the idea: The DRK will receive a custom uniform. These uniforms will be white along with black trousers and a white hat. They will follow the same design as the NSB uniforms but with different textures. The uniform will include red lining on the hat, along the seams of the trousers, along the collar and the lower sleeves. Additionally it will come with an infantry cap from Enlisted - GO. There will also be a black variant of the uniform featuring the same red lining and the same white cap paired with black trousers. All elements of the NSB uniform will be retained, with only textures being changed.

Why should this be added?:   I feel that the DRK could use its own uniform so they are able to stand out and be recognised as doctors.

What negatives could this have?: Personally I believe there are no negatives to this idea

Additional information: The idea has been about for awhile but has never been put into action

Ehh....

Ehh??

Ehhhh... 

Completely historically, the DRK (as an Imperial Government agency) wore uniforms that reassembled MIlitary Office Uniforms but just grey.

+1 
Total DRK victory...

Hi FutballBizzerk,

Not sure on that, good idea and good suggestion but I personally think they are good how they are. If there is a way to make them look better then go ham.

+1

Neutral 

Historical accuracy aside, we're already in an alternat timeline so I don't think it would hurt to have a distinct uniform although it's definitely not a must.

• 3 weeks later...

The DRK has never been that much of an active faction for this to be necessary.

The current DRK uniforms are fine and stand out, it's very clear who the DRK are when you see them in game.

• Coffee locked this topic