pk appeal

Skips

Character's name & rank: Grenadier Thorfinn Snoresson 

SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:526256772

Staff member who issued the PK (if you know):  hound 

Explain why you were PK'd: I first got on my character when I heard there was a wargame going on with the MOI and I got in to participate in that wargame. When I got in I lined up and waited until I noticed a Feldjaeger with a fucked up uniform and helped him. Everyone was being chaotic and yelling and while I was over by the wardrobe helping a Feldjaeger with his uniform, the admiral starts screaming about something that I can barely here and I shrug it off and keep going about my day. I then fight in the wargame after that I patrol around the city for a bit then I come back to the bendlerblock with the Feldmarschall who said he needed everyone and I come into a room with marines and one feldjaeger who starts yelling "its him its him"  then all the marines and him surround me and tie me up and say this guy threatened my life to the feldmarschall. They didn't give proof they didn't say anything the Feldmarschall just says ok and says take him out back. and then I get ran over and die then I get tooken back and then I get shot. 

Why should you be un-PK'd?: While others who were actually making threats against the admiral were making them in the advertisements I hadn't interacted with him the entire day. all the Admiral had to do was point a finger and all of his yes men agreed to it. They had no Idea what my name was They didn't fill out a single witness statement or anything, they simply said it was me because they know who I am out of character and they thought it was good enough and just went on with it. 

Additional Information: 

Edited by Skips

Hi Skips, 

A lot of context has been left out of this appeal so I'm going to do my best to explain why you were pk'd whilst answering your questions.

Earlier today at around 5:30pm EST there was a firefight involving members of the luftwaffe, marines, heer and OKW against the "Frontline Commanders and War Heros" who were posing as Feldjaegers, who decided to start a gunfight after they were being arrested for impersonation, sedition, robbery etc, you were identified three times as one of them. Directly after the confrontation when the Feldmarschall entered the city to stop the confrontation from continuing, when you were found by members of the feld, mgd and marines who identified you as one of the individuals as you have so happily confirmed in your own appeal, and when you were brought to my office where I recognized your character from that confrontation. When you were arrested you were taking the piss, you made no attempt to save your character and pretty much stonewalled for most of the interaction, further when you were vdm'd on an accident you immediately ran off to the MOI and KG base showing that you weren't just afk, but feigning it to avoid speaking, but happily you were stopped from reaching them and brought back to base, where once again you refused to speak. You were then executed under orders from NHC for your part in the earlier shootout as a warning to the others of the group.

Now that context has been given as to the why, who, how and what, let me just get down to answering the questions you've given.

"I first got on my character when I heard there was a wargame going on with the MOI and I got in to participate in that wargame."

So your telling me, that you, were not on that character at 5:30pm EST today.

Holding me at gunpoint in the BB cells, killing members of the Feld, Marines, Luftwaffe who were attempting to have me released, fighting alongside the quote on quote "frontline commanders and war heros" who were fucking about earlier today? Because that's why your character was pked for, on top of the attempt to run away when you tried to run to the MOI and KG base after you were vdmd.

"then all the marines and him surround me and tie me up and say this guy threatened my life to the feldmarschall."

You were identified and tied up before you even got to me, I will admit I wasn't even looking for you at that point which just about everyone can confirm, as I was indeed more worried about Prime and Grg actively doing stupid shit in advertisements as you've said, "other people actively threatening my life", therefore how does the accusation "all the Admiral had to do was point a finger and all of his yes men agreed to it" work exactly?

Cause again, You were identified by feld, mgd and several other people long before I saw you. Not to mention I recall you were detained earlier in the day and brought into the Feldmarshalls office as a suspect and released due to the NSB and KG showing up at the front gates. 
As a further not you use the same skins for a good majority of your characters, which I believe was also taken into account upon your arrest. FINALLY, when you were VDMd and we had to re-arrest you, you ran straight to the MOI and KG base which is really what sealed your fate. You had the opportunity to talk, you chose not to and from what I was told you were taking the piss when you were re-arrested, you definitely were taking the piss when you were arrested the first time. You refused to talk and went completely silent after you were brought back which in itself is "stonewalling" which is also a pkable offence. You didn't take the prospect of being pk'd seriously, nor the matter that you could have saved your character had you just talked.

"all the Admiral had to do was point a finger and all of his yes men agreed to it."

That contradicts what you've said, furthermore you were picked up Feld, MGD and Marines who I wasn't in contact with, so that is a straight up lie or misconception of what happened. I don't think I even asked my guys once if you were the individual, they said that you were one of the "War Heros" before I even turned to acknowledge you being brought into the room.

"they simply said it was me because they know who I am out of character and they thought it was good enough and just went on with it. "

So you saying it was a different character? Cause that's what I'm getting from this. Now let me be clear, if this was on a different character, then fair enough, shit happens I will happily apologize if that is the case, I have nothing against you out of character, period, not to mention some of those guys probably don't even know you OOCly, but there are a lot of questions raised that really do need answered, the simplest one is why not say anything in LOOC, why not contact staff about it!? Why not try and defend your character from the incoming PK by explaining that it wasn't you/that character involved, you just sat there and accepted death!? You had plenty of opportunity to stand up for yourself, to divert the course that was coming, you chose not to, you sat there and accepted your fate. I HATE PKING PEOPLE! I only do it as a last resort! Had you spoke up and said something then fair chance your character would be alive. 

You know very well I'm a reasonable individual who would happily talk about something like that, I'm not an egotistical bastard who ignores everything people say, everyone is prone to mistakes, were human had you said something or even attempted to communicate about it being a different character then things of course would be different!

The only reasons I can think of at this point as to why you wouldn't mention it being a different character or even give a damn to protect the character, is because it was that character or you just didn't give two shits about the character to begin with (Which is pretty poor form tbh and I hope wasnt the case), again you were taking the absolute piss when you were arrested therefore not helping the issue. Now bear in mind that is speculation, but the lack of trying to defend your character at that critical moment still doesn't make sense to me if you truly cared about it.

Regardless. 

Evidence regarding this individual can be handed to staff when asked for.

well do I have news for you 

Screenshot_861.png?ex=66976413&is=669612

in this screenshot here it shows when I was told to get on for a wargame for reference I run on CST 1 hour behind EST. you stated that at 5:30 EST all of these events happened and I am stating that I was not there for any of that. The logs will back up me getting on around the time of my Friend messaging me to get on for a wargame and all of these events you describe above happened an entire hour before I got on the server. Logs Will also show that the only people I killed were. Marines, Luftwaffe, MOI, all of these kills are from the wargame I participated in. It is no surprise that I would leave out everything you stated above because I was not there for it and have had no knowledge of it until reading your reply. I infact was singled out because when dog heard my voice he started screaming thats him thats him when I simply did not take part in any killing of any feldjaegers nor MGD nor marines at the time of what you said above. 

Hi there Skips, I was involved in the unfortunate death of your character.

I've read through some of the arguments you've posted, and respectfully I have to disagree on the idea that you weren't involved in the day's events. I would also like to state that I believe you're purposefully misrepresenting the facts in your appeal, to a point where one might consider them outright lies.

You start your appeal by stating that you were "helping" a Feldjäger with their uniform (who happened to be me). You did not "help me" with my uniform, rather you and a group of known deserters had actually arrested me because I had attempted to arrest Oberstleutnant John Marlow for his crimes in the day. This arrest was countermanded by Feldmarschall Noah Wolff, to which I was forced to obey. With this in mind, you and your group then placed me in ties for what was very much retaliation for my attempted arrest of your ring leader. From where we stood in the room, things were not nearly as chaotic as you attempt to make them out to be. We were communicating to each other very clearly. Meanwhile the group you were with was attempting to lure away the Admiral with hostile intentions in mind, and what was probably what all the commotion was that you were hearing.

Fast forward a bit, and your character, Grenadier Thorfinn Snoresson, entered a room where numerous naval characters, several intelligence officers, and myself were. It is true that as soon as I heard your voice, I turned around to face you. After looking at your character, I identified you as one of the accomplices involved in the earlier events. Soon after I identified you, several others also came forward to testify against you, including two general ranking officers (Admiral Friedhart Thone and Generalleutnant Norman Baker), and thus the Feldmarschall had ordered your death without trial due to the extreme nature of the crimes and your association with the John Marlow.

During your arrest, you roleplayed poorly in my opinion. You barely spoke and rarely said anything of meaning, and when it came to us giving you an option to talk about your actions you chose to deny to speak about the events you were accused of taking part in. You were also not taking the situation seriously, as evidenced by the fact that you kept trying to walk away while we tried to organize everything. Due to a person throwing a car at the group, you respawned and fled into the city. We were able to track you and capture you once again as you were only a stone's throw away from the Kaisergarde base. After returning you to base, you continued to barely roleplay at all and the Feldmarschall ordered your execution.

While you may not have been as involved as some of the other characters, you still very much were. Having multiple people go on record as saying you were involved in this dangerous group was a huge part of the reasoning to why you were executed, and it didn't help at all how poorly you conveyed your "innocence" to everyone around you. Opportunities were given for you to help law enforcement in this case, but you denied them. With all this in mind, I believe your character's death was justified.

You were not taken into nobodies custody you were caught with a infantry uniform on put in cuffs for maybe 30 seconds then untied to fix it. I was there helping you with it ensuring you being the feldjaeger I talked about was as squared away as possible even. I find it odd how when you tried to arrest John Marlow you were stopped in your tracks by the Feldmarschall but when you got throwin in cuffs for actually doing something wrong nothing was said which clearly means we were simply doing our duty as a fellow soldier. God forbid one of your superiors caught you posing as a member of the infantry. And then you go on to say that others were trying to lure the Admiral and you claim thats the commotion I heard. After I got finished with you I stood in line for a bit and shortly after we had commenced the set up for the wargame. You also are still attempting to lump me in this group of people who committed all these crimes way before I got on my character. 

I would like you to specify what earlier events because again I wasn't here for the events the Admiral was talking about. If you are going for a grenadier who assisted his superiors with a uniform mandate breaking feldjaeger then I would need to call into question your thought process on executing me for that. You were in the front and loudest and usually people will just simply agree to whoever is being the loudest. I mean if I was hiding away in a room with a bunch of other people I would assume those people hiding with me are gonna back up what I say and that is exactly what happened. 

During my arrest I was asked only 1 question from the feldmarschall, and it was at the very moment I was arrested and he asked me did I really do this? And obviously I swore up and down that It wasn't me. But again it was  a room full of the same people with the same intentions who will all agree to the exact same thing regardless. I was then rushed to a pole outside to be shot where I was told to give up my partners in crime. My response to that was what are you talking about because I in fact was clueless. How could I tell you stuff about people or the nature of their crimes if I was never there for it.  

I was actually speaking out a lot, pleading for you to explain yourselves, show me evidence, what is going on? None of you responded to me and all someone said to me was shut up. It was already made up in your minds that you were just gonna shoot me because within 5 minutes of me being arrested i was leaning against a pole. there is not much a dying man has to say about a situation he knows nothing about. I cannot convey my innocence to people failing to safety there weapons before the command is even given to take them off safety.  I was actually in fact not a stones throw away from the kaiser Garde base sure I ran past it but I was actually apprehended the second time by the fishing pond and I continued to demand the things I stated above and was either ignored or told to shut up. I feel as if you are making up the fact I was roleplaying a below standard quality when you yourself said one thing then never again said anything. Nobody talked to me at all other than maybe saying shut up or insulting me. 

Well you said it yourself "I may not have been involved" which logs will back this up. I would like to know exactly where I lied under this appeal, I want proof of the stonewalling and low quality roleplay not you just making shit up. And I want to know how I was supposed to get off a pole where people were already taking aim to fire and the admiral reminding them of the commands to go by. It was impossible to get taken off of that pole because you the ring leader said one thing to me you failed to roleplay this out and instead you were just hell bent on killing me and moving on to the next unfortunate soul that did you wrong. There was absolutely no opportunities given and when I asked about the situation you said well that was your final chance as if I was given any others in which I was not. 

Hi Skips, that's quite a bit to go through. I'll do my best to answer your argument though.

I was taken into custody, your claim that I wasn't is totally false. The uniform I had was cleared by general ranking officer Generalleutnant Norman Baker as was stated before in my previous reply, but the Feldmarschall naturally outranks my superior so I conceded that I needed to change my uniform. It was longer than a few seconds. You weren't really helping me as you say you were, rather you were there more to taunt than anything else. The Feldmarschall had overruled the arrest attempt was a mistake, he admitted as such later on and it was something he intended to rectify with haste. Apparently he was quite overwhelmed at the time, so that was the reasoning. John Marlow and the rest of his gang were intentionally causing issues throughout the day nor was he a superior officer of mine, that is not in dispute, and reportedly they started a gunfight later while we were setting up the war games There was no posing as an infantry officer. Finally, John Marlow was absolutely trying to lure away the admiral. You were with this group of people, no question.

For your second paragraph, you were included in John Marlow's group as you were there in the hanger and assisted in my character's illegal arrest. I believe Thone assumed you were involved in the incident prior to the one in the hanger, though I would argue that is more an in-character issue more than anything if it pertains to your case and is a case of mistaken identity. You weren't executed for "assisting his superiors with executing a uniform mandate," there is much more to it than that. There was no devious conspiracy against your character, we weren't all scheming in a room to kill you. You entered a room, you were identified for taking part in crimes prior, and multiple witnesses testified that, without a doubt, you were a part of Marlow's group (again, this included several general ranking officers and commissioned officers).

You were given opportunities to explain your part in the conspiracy, to which you declined by both refusing to explain yourself and by not roleplaying seriously. You could have taken this as an opportunity to speak and make your case, but you didn't want to. Thus the Feldmarschall ordered your death without trial as to the seriousness of your group's collective actions. This was a fault of your own, not ours.

You weren't speaking out more than just the same line over and over. We had numerous high ranking and trustworthy witnesses attest that you were involved in the group, and you refused to cooperate in the investigation. We responded to you as much as was required. What was "made up in our minds" was that you were involved in the group, again because of the facts already stated. You could have spoken to us on a much more personal level, but you refused to do so. You were apprehended running in the direction of the Kaisergarde base, specifically near the fishing pond.. so, yes you were a stone throw's away from there..

I suggest you reread my previous reply. I didn't say you "may not have been involved," I said, "... you may not have been as involved as some of the other characters." Was your character as guilty as John Marlow, the primary suspect in the whole case? No, but you WERE involved. You saying you couldn't have gotten off the pole is frankly ridiculous, you were very much trying to escape and we had to eventually hold you down to keep you from running off. What you're saying there makes no sense and is honestly dumbfounding. The Feldmarschall gave my character a direct order to handle the John Marlow case and all of his cronies, and that they were to be given the greatest of punishments. The logs will prove you weren't there for the first incident with John Marlow, but you were there for the second incident and participated in his group's actions and the logs will prove that as well.

You're purposefully misconstruing the facts and lying about your part in the roleplay. I wish we had a six hour long video of everything that happened during the day, but unfortunately not everyone is going to record everything when they get into the server. What evidence we had were, again, multiple trustworthy and high ranking witnesses say, without a doubt, that you were involved in the group with no doubts from anyone involved. 

Let me know if I can answer anything else regarding your appeal!

So being put in cuffs for 2 minutes is not being taken into custody that is what being detained is. The detainment which you claim is an arrest was not infact illegal because you were out of uniform which in some cases charges could be brought up however the feldmarschal showed leniency and allowed you with the help of myself and an army officer to assist you in correct it. I was not taunting you It may have came off to you that way since you were mad you got thrown in cuffs over it but that's just your opinion. Obviously there wasn't much haste to rectify much because I was told directly by the feldmarschall to get in position for the wargame. And again I wasn't on this character throughout the day so how could I be apart of his gang? The gunfight that was started while the dupe was being set up was because a member of the heer had smacked one of the innenministers guards with his weapon and the guard started opening fire on him and the rest goes down as every gunfight between opposing factions goes down. After I died I ran back to the hangar where the innenminister and kaiser garde were all leaving where I made sure they were escorted out until the innenminister shot me. After this I respawned joined the line and waited for a bit when I started a conversation with some members of the luftwaffe until the feldmarschall yelled at me to go get set up for the wargame. There was never a moment at all in the hangars where I interacted with the Admiral. I can assume when he was leaded away is when all of his men withdrawled from the wargame and it only was with infantry and luftwaffe at this point in which I was participating in so I definetly was at no time trying to lure him away from everyone I was participating in the wargame every round.

John Marlow as Thone mentioned above in his reply and his group committed crimes that would absolutely get him and the people that he did them with killed. The problem is that I did not commit those crimes. You keep saying that I was identified as a member of their group well there is no hardcore evidence that I am with them other than the word of mouth from high ranks all in cahoots with each other. You essentially had me killed because I was guilty by association When I infact barely associated with them and killing someone off of assosciation and assumptions is just simply lazy and does not abide by the pk guidelines due you not even 5 minutes into arresting me you had me against a pole calling staff already. My execution was not the last resort it was the first, When I said there was no way for me to get off that pole I meant to say there was nothing I could say to get off that pole. You wanted me to tell you about all of the events and the people when I didn't even know them. I couldn't have even told you their names let alone what They did. You are lying about giving me opportunities and you never even told me what I was arrested for. 

Again you are claiming I'm lying but haven't show any proof. Someone being trustworthy isn't grounds for a pk, to my knowledge you need damning evidence and testimony from people closely assosciated with that person none of that was given. In your replies you haven't referenced any eyewitness accounts from my own leadership just other departments that have the same aligned belief that I was apart of that group. Why did you not seek out my commanding officers or since you are so bold to mention the generals why did you not have my general identify me among these men. He was in the hangar when everything was going on and I was quite literally fighting right next to him during the wargame. You should have sought my leadership out instead of instantly taking me out back to get shot to actually get real testimonies and witness statements instead of getting a yeah he was there from everyone in the room behind barricades with mp40s and machine guns pointed at the door. 

The legality of the arrest itself can be argued due to my branch's protections, but what cannot be argued is that it was clearly meant as a retaliatory measure for my character's arrest attempt against Marlow. The uniform, which has already been explained twice in previous replies, was only the excuse. You were a part of the deserters' group at that moment, and thus you were prosecuted for that crime. There is more to this story than you are letting up because otherwise we wouldn't have had so many people come forward to identify you as a known culprit. The fact that the Interior Minister had to shoot you does say a lot to what kind of actions your character was taking part in at the time..

You were involved in the group that was attempting to lure the admiral away for hostile purposes. The evidence came from the people who came forward who identified you, several commissioned officers and several general ranking officers. The Feldmarschall himself didn't believe you, as indicated by how he asked you if you were involved and decided to execute you. Again, there's no conspiracy here. You had an opportunity to distance yourself from the group by speaking to us, but you didn't use that opportunity. You could have avoided death had you roleplayed the scene properly and spoken with the intelligence officers at the scene. Again, you roleplayed poorly and didn't take anything seriously. I vividly remember talking to you, while you were on the pole, that you would be granted leniency if you spoke about your part in the day's events. You didn't want to talk, so in the end this was classified as a last resort.

You've already admitted to taking part in the arrest, and being shot by the Interior Minister for behaving stupidly. If a trustworthy witness came forward and made accusations against you, then the statements taken form that witness are taken a lot more seriously than some random person taken off the street. In this case, it was multiple commissioned personnel who pointed the finger at you along with several general ranking officers. Why would we, when we knew you were a part of the group, wonder if we should go to your commissioned officers to ask if you were involved, when those commissioned officers were John Marlow and his people..? Would they not lie about your involvement like they would lie about everything else?

At this point we're repeating the same things over and over again. Let me know if there's anything else you'd like answered, but I think most has already been explained. Thank you.

first of all I was not prosecuted there was no court trial you sound very misleading. You are also interpreting another's reasoning behind detaining you as an excuse, claiming that you did nothing wrong when in fact you did is also misleading, you have no idea his intentions you are not a mind reader and neither am I which is why I helped him. You have continued to say that these trustworthy individuals identified me at times when I wasn't online so that must mean they are not all that trustworthy. As for the innenminister shooting me well that has nothing to do with anything involving the situation with you, I was explaining how its impossible at any time that I was there for the situation with the Admiral and you in character had no idea about that so no reason for you to bring it up. You can't seem to get it straight whether I had more than one opportunity as in your reply before this one you said I had multiple now you are saying you gave me one. There was no effective way to roleplay up to your standard because you are pinning roleplay onto me that I wasn't there for and when Told to give up my accomplices I responded with confusion and you said well that's that then never said a word to me again. 

John Marlow is not the only officer in the infantry and he certainly isn't my direct superior. If memory serves me correctly The deputy of the 5th brigade along with the chief were on and if the infantry chief was on that would have been the person to go to if not the deputy or the general. My own department outing me as a deserter is pretty damming evidence not the people who you think are trustworthy and just because you think they are doesn't mean they actually are. And again it was not an arrest you were at no point in anyone's custody or in a cell you were momentarily detained for violating the law and you were given clemency by the feldmarschal 

I'm gonna have to agree that replies are getting repetitive so Until any evidence or something new is brought to light I will not be responding 

Accepted.

I was involved in the situation, and he had zero involvement on what he got PKd for.

Your character is unPKd

• Prime locked this topic