Ban Appeal

Unknow

Your Name: Unknown

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199452982285/

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Apology

Which staff member banned you?: Coffee

How long is your ban for?: Perm 

Why were you banned?: Promoting other 1942 servers

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: 

I apologize for my actions in promoting other 1942 Discords. It was wrong of me to divert attention away from this community and undermine the unity we should be fostering here. I understand now that such actions can harm the trust and cohesion within our group.

I realize the importance of respecting the rules and guidelines that are in place to maintain a positive and supportive environment for everyone. By promoting other Discords, I not only violated these rules but also failed to uphold my responsibility as a member of this community.

I am genuinely sorry for any disruption or discomfort my actions may have caused. I assure you that I have reflected on my behavior and am committed to following the rules moving forward. I value being part of this community and would like the opportunity to demonstrate that I can contribute positively and respectfully.

Thank you for considering my apology.

Additional Information: N/A

-/+

I think that he might be genuine about his apology but advertising on other servers is basically telling the server that what there playing on is trash.

AI written 🥱

Posted (edited)

I didn't but ok

Edited by Unknow

Denied.

If you are not going to write your own appeal and use AI to write it for you then don't bother making an appeal at all.

You can make a new ban appeal in 2 weeks.

https://imgur.com/a/85HRTrW

• Coffee locked this topic