Ban appeal

Your Name: Fernadoshotdog

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): Steam ID: 76561199362888615

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Apology

Which staff member banned you?: I forgot because the ban was around 4 months ago.

How long is your ban for?: permanent 

Why were you banned?: Alt acc

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:  I apologize for using a alt acc I did not initially want to wait the long ban period. So I decided to choose the idiotic route, and would like to apologize for what I did. I have matured a little bit more after around 4 months and would like another chance at playing. I know this apology does not seem like a lot, but I am deeply sorry for my actions.  If I may have a new chance at playing I will uphold all the rules, and bring a fun roleplay experience to all the other players.

• Winner 1

Your original SteamID: STEAM_0:0:701399968 was banned for Erotic Roleplay. Care to explain that?? 

yeah i was banned for doing /me farts because I was rdmed so i ran up to him and did that. At the time i didnt fully know what was and wasnt excepted as rp because i was new to gmod at the time. either way my actions are inexcusable and after playing many other rp servers i now understand most rules, and deeply sorry for my actions. I hope i explained this well enough for you and promise if i am unbanned I will uphold all the rules. 

• Confused 1

Accepted.

• Hound locked this topic