Trusted Builders/ Increased prop limit for KAG Business owners.

FatDog

Description of the idea: 

Basically there would be a new application section much like staff or trusted apps that donators who work in KAG or have a reason to have more building prop perms could apply for.

Why should this be added?:

This should be added because the prop limit used to be much higher on the old maps. Business owners and those who contribute to the server through decorations, buildings, etc. would be able to provide a much more immersive experience. I for one have tons of dupes like the vaults I have created, offices, etc. for many people on the server and being able to spawn them in together creates a much better experience for everyone. 

What negatives could this have?: 

The negatives are obvious, people could abuse this function which is why the application step should be put in place. This would make it that you would have to showcase your builds, work in the KAG as a business, or have some sort of credibility when it comes to building on the server. 

Additional information: Overall I think this would be a great add on that would allow for a lot more creativity in the server as well as get those buildings downtown decorated and beautiful again! Currently myself and another individual setup a construction business as well so maybe some sort of builders guild would be beneficial as well? Here are some references for what could be put together: 

https://imgur.com/a/I5QbAbW

Thanks for your consideration!

• Like 2

+1

The limitations are a big dampener on the creative minds of the community who have to cut corners just to get their works completed. Think of the amalgamations and wonders that could be made and how more lively the city could be with more decorum! 

• Like 1

Neutral....I'm not a creative mind like this suggestion is aimed for however Ive seen players who were able to build MORE with LESS and their feats were quite impressive. 

Although having seen incredible dupes by the likes of Peter Hochstetter and others I do wonder what dupes could be made if more creative freedom were granted through the application process. 

I would think the process would dictate more trust granted by UA to the general player base as to not screw with their server. I'm interested in seeing a response from staff members for their take 

I'm overall neutral on this matter

1+
The idea is interesting, the current prop limitations can sometimes be frustrating especially if your trying to build something for events. The idea of having that extra amount of props would greatly help and potentially encourage individuals with trusted perms to make cooler looking dupes for ceremonies etc.

+/-

Neutral.

+1

or just put the prop limit extension behind a paywall, id surely pay 15 bucks for another 50 prop etc

• Fire 1

• 2 weeks later...

+1

• 1 month later...

+1

+1

• 2 weeks later...

Neutral

Prop increases are always a valid idea for the right players, however humongous dupes can an effect on the server performance.