Ban Appeal

PunGun

Your Name: PunGun

SteamID32 ( STEAM_0:0:634759308

Appeal Type (Apology)

Which staff member banned you?: 

How long is your ban for?: Perm

Why were you banned?: Global Rule 1

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: Because I learned from my passed mistakes and I genuinely want to come back and play and have fun on the server. I learned from my minging and fail role playing and I will take role play seriously. I want to say sorry to the people that I had bothered in the past. I understand what I did wrong and I think I am ready to come back to the server and have fun with my friends who are waiting for me.
Thank you,

Pun.

Additional Information: I just wanted to say that the reason why I got banned was because I said "fuck you denning" in game and got banned for global rule 1 for one week but then when I came back it was a perma. I am also banned from the discords too.

Edited by PunGun

So THIS was what you were building up to with all the talking on the forums…

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

I'm getting this sinking feeling you're not telling an entire story here.

Most people are aware Denning is/was a controversial figure in the Gmod community and when his ban from was lifted he acknowledged players may not be necessarily kind to him. That said did you seek out Denning to harass him in game?

Regardless of Denning's past he, like most players, are entitled to be being protected from harassing or targeted behavior by other players.

I think if you are open about the circumstances of your ban would be a great start to it being appealed.

Your Steamid is this btw: STEAM_0:0:634759308

Wrong STEAM_ID by the way.

33 minutes ago, Helsing said:

I'm getting this sinking feeling you're not telling an entire story here.

Most people are aware Denning is/was a controversial figure in the Gmod community and when his ban from was lifted he acknowledged players may not be necessarily kind to him. That said did you seek out Denning to harass him in game?

Regardless of Denning's past he, like most players, are entitled to be being protected from harassing or targeted behavior by other players.

I think if you are open about the circumstances of your ban would be a great start to it being appealed.

Your Steamid is this btw: STEAM_0:0:634759308

No I did not seek out to harass denning and I want nothing to do with his controversy at the moment

So much for quitting larp...

Edited by trołł

Im going say I'm neutral/-1 after looking at your bans you were banned twice in the same month for breaking the same Global Rule (1). If accountability is taken for that I'd love to see you return a better player

• Chad 1

Was a weird kid and always will be.

Denied

Put more effort into your next ban appeal by providing more context and more than four sentences, which can be done in two weeks if you wish to appeal again.

• Gary locked this topic