Ban appeal after a while.

Immortal

Your Name: Swag Messiah

SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:785753331

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Apology

Which Staff Member Banned You?: Verax

How Long Is Your Ban For?: Permanent

Why Were You Banned?: Rule 1: Yelling And Running Into The Reichstag, And I Broke NLR.

Why Do You Deserve To Be Unbanned?: The reason why I am making another appeal is to apologize again to the staff members who banned me. I apologize to Verax for acting like an idiot, running at the Reichstag entrance, and yelling. I regret my actions because I got too excited when I got unbanned. I apologize to Cravfe for not talking about my multiple accounts that I tried to use to bypass the alt evasion. It was a stupid move from me, and I should've just tried making another ban appeal. The reason I did what I did to get banned was to run into the Reichstag yelling, I thought it would be a funny thing for my friends to see and hear and make a good joke out of it but I was wrong, it just ended up with getting me banned with no good outcome at all, no clip, not a lot of laughs, nothing. The reason why I alt evaded was to check out Prometheus' new update/map, and to also visit the server with my friends after a long time, I saw the server was doing very well. I had many people I knew on the server that wanted me back so I made an attempt to do it which I was denied access. I am apologizing to the Prometheus staff for using three alt accounts. I will make sure I will never do this again or do something stupid after I just got off a permanent ban. I had no intent to break the RP experience when I tried alt evade. Thank you to the staff member who is going to review this.

Additional Information: I had some past offenses. I believe this ban was 8-9 months ago. I am making another appeal for my second ban request, and I admit that I tried alt evading. You can keep my alt accounts banned. (If there is anything I need to add to my ban appeal please tell me in the reply section, Thanks.)

12 hours ago, Immortal said:

just tried making another ban appeal. The reason I did what I did to get

+1 as i said.  he put more effort in his appeal and he deserves a chance, but if he breaks another rule once hes unbanned then hes cooked

Edited by deformedcat

+1 the Lord forgives this man and his transgressions 

Due to your extensive ban history I will wait for Verax's response until it is either accepted or denied.

Accepted

You are forgiven, now go and sin no more.

• Verax locked this topic