FORNELL-DD

Your Name: Fornell-dd

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): STEAM_0:1:217797235

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): apology

Which staff member banned you?: Saito

How long is your ban for?: 30 days

Why were you banned?: LTARP | Massive LTARP PO's

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: 

I believe I should be unbanned from the Prometheus Network because I have had time to reflect on my actions and understand where I went wrong. My behavior was out of character and does not reflect my true intentions or the respect I have for this community. I’ve realized the importance of adhering to the rules and maintaining a positive and supportive environment. Moving forward, I am committed to being a more constructive and responsible member.

my time on Prometheus Network have been valuable and I am eager to continue offering my skills and knowledge to help others. I’ve gained a lot from being part of this community and want to give back in meaningful ways. Whether it’s through sharing resources, offering technical support, or participating in discussions,  or having fun with the community and their members I am ready to prove that I can be a positive.

Lastly, I sincerely apologize to anyone who was affected by my previous actions. I understand that trust needs to be rebuilt and I am willing to put in the effort to earn it back. I hope to be given a second chance to show that I can learn from my mistakes and contribute positively to the Prometheus Network. Thank you for considering my appeal. 

Additional Information: 

I want to sincerely apologize for my recent actions that led to my ban from the server. I understand that my behavior was disruptive and went against the values we uphold as a community. I take full responsibility for my mistakes and recognize that I let down myself that my actions affected the community.

During my time of when i got banned I have taken the opportunity to reflect on my behavior and the impact it had on others. I have come to realize how important it is to maintain a respectful and positive atmosphere within the server. The Prometheus Network has been a place of learning, collaboration, and growth for many of us, and I understand now how crucial it is to contribute to that atmosphere. I am committed to making amends and ensuring that my future interactions align with the values of kindness and support that define our community. To continue rp and not brake character neither to brake the rules

I truly value the relationships I have built here and the knowledge I’ve gained from being part of this network. If given the opportunity to be forgiven and unbanned I promise to approach every interaction with respect and to actively contribute in a positive way. I am eager to demonstrate that I have learned from this experience and that I am dedicated to being a better member of the Prometheus Network. Thank you for considering my apology, and I hope to be welcomed back into the server soon.

Edited by FORNELL-DD

• FORNELL-DD changed the title to Ban Appeal Apology

https://gyazo.com/3af0cc162d67d446392f80579dca9b83

I don't think i have to say much more than that.

Denied. You can retry this appeal in 2 weeks. Don't use AI next time.

• Hound locked this topic