Appeal for Flags

DirtyEros

Name: John Bartosz

SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:796384692

Staff Member who issued the Flag Blacklist: Leach

Explain why your flags were blacklisted: Prop spamming

Explain why your flags should be unblacklisted: I didn't know that was a thing that could get your pets removed and it says on the report that i was "warned" but his mic kept cutting out when he was talking so i didnt even know that was a warning. I just want the flags back so when i become a high enough rank i can make the structures for recruitment and training. 

Additional Information: 

Hello

I was the staff member who issued the flags being removed.
You kept using props in an abusive way that another staff member had notified me you had already been warned about. 
In this incident which involved your flags getting removed you mass spawned baby doll props and flinged them around the ICC.

I will let the staff member who previously warned you verbally comment @dawg
I think you should receive your flags back but after a week. 

Thanks.

• Like 1

Just now, Beach said:

Hello

I was the staff member who issued the flags being removed.
You kept using props in an abusive way that another staff member had notified me you had already been warned about. 
In this incident which involved your flags getting removed you mass spawned baby doll props and flinged them around the ICC.

I will let the staff member who previously warned you verbally comment @dawg
I think you should receive your flags back but after a week. 

Thanks.

Hey, I was the staff member who had previously warned you. 

You were walking around with a wooden platform, physgunning it into the sky. I gave you a verbal warning, as well as deleted the prop. but recieved no answer. I had assumed you accidentally went afk and that you were somehow walking with your prop in the air, until about 5 minutes later seeing @BeachWarn you for the same thing, I expressed to him saying I had verbally warned you, Hence the removal of your flags. Wether you were there or not when i had warned you, im not sure, however it wasn't less than 5 minutes until you were once again warned. In which even after the removal of your petflags we had to tell you to delete your props, AGAIN. I dont push towards this appeal being rejected as i can understand the confusion, However rules were still broken, and this is part of the consequences.

Approved

Your flags will be returned. Any misuse of pet flags in the future may result in losing them permanently. Contact a super in game to have your flags returned.

• Gary locked this topic