Green Marine Ban appeal

Green Marine

Your Name: Green Marine

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX):  Steam ID: 76561197984541255

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Dispute

Which staff member banned you?: Badspider

How long is your ban for?: 2 weeks

Why were you banned?: RDM/RDM IN A SIT/RECENT BANS

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I was dragged in the middle of RP for a RDM sit. The man in question was in the garage with his car somehow backed all the way up to the shack continuing to run this guy over. My group wanted to kidnap this guy who he was running over. He would run him over back up then run him over again. So I shot the man dead and kidnapped the guy who he was running over. This man was a admin and dragged me to a sit with Bad spider. The moment I went in this man started to call me insults calling me a little kid and that I do not matter and I was "A retarded cunt" so I shot this man dead cause he was being retarded. He claims I was there for the whole thing while I only just arrived because my group of friends told me to meet at the garage. They also refused to show me the clip of the RDM. The guy in the sit then tried to convince Bad Spider to perma ban me. I think I should not have been banned as I feel my POV was justified and asking this man to stop when he was moving up to run the man over again would probably kill the guy. However they refused to see my point and just claimed I should know better 💀 

Additional Information: Also im pretty sure I got into a OOC fight earlier with the guy I killed over how effective Gmod admins are lol 

Edited by Green Marine

Hi so many things like we discussed within the sit, the man you shot was trying to leave the area in his car but someone was blocking him he reversed back and accidently ran him over. The civilian continued to block the driver from leaving the garage, when you came along and with no waring shot the driver 3 times.

There was no attempt to tell the driver to 'STOP' or 'GET OUT OF THE CAR'; you killed him and that's why you were taken into a sit. Whilst in that sit we went over the situation on what happened and why you were in the wrong, you argued and denied the whole thing blaming it on the driver.

I went over your previous notes and you had a huge build up of RDM PO's showing clearly you do not care on the rules even with the multiple warnings you have had previous as well as your ban history isn't much better as again its all for RDM/MRDM/VDM etc..  

Then you decided to take matters into your own hands resulting in you killing the driver in the sit room hence why you got a 2 week ban and I will push for UA to extend it further. 

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ilcUYsGjzSxJ1fkBM/d1337F2rteHY?invite=cr-MSxiZHQsODA2NDIxMDgs

Denied.

After reviewing the evidence, the clip (https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ilcPkKSaCBsLY_7tH/d13375D2qLbl?invite=cr-MSw4OEIsODA2NDIxMDgs) clearly shows you killing the player in the car for no valid reason and no warning being given by any of your group. You then doubled down on this by killing him in a sit room.

Due to your extensive POs, this ban will also be extended to a month. You have not learned your lesson from your previous offences. 

• Devastated 1
  • KEKW 1