Heinrich Rinz PK

CopperTrack

Character's name & rank: Kommissaranwärter Heinrich Rinz

SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:153042718

Staff member who issued the PK (if you know): Bonz and was approved by Beach

Explain why you were PK'd: Unsure.

Why should you be un-PK'd?: My char wasnt PKd Im pretty sure it was a mistake I had played on the char 7-24 right before I had gotten off and on 7-25 when I joined it showed that the char was banned. I called staff and when Rose had informed me the char was PKd and had told me by who and the approving UA. Though when he showed me the clip of the PK it wasn't even my Char who is KG and the person in the clip being killed was a LAPO with a different name, uniform, and of course voice. Im also pretty sure I wasnt even in the server at the time of the clip I think I had already gotten off but I may be wrong. Not sure what happened and why it affected my char but hopefully you all can provide me some help. Thank you

Additional Information: Clip - https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ikUTttNCJHKMEpSOp/d1337yuMzQpp?invite=cr-MSw0cUIsMTc4ODMxNjg5LA

i apologies professionally you was caught in the crossfireDue to description not matching nor the model

Edited by _Bonz

Accepted

• Gary locked this topic