PK appeal by Denis Spitz

De Spi

Character's name & rank: NSB-Chefinspektor Denis Spitz

SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:462352546

Staff member who issued the PK (if you know):  Da Epic Goose

Explain why you were PK'd: I got PK'd under the grief guideline for apparently PKing a friend of the Autobahnpolizei member, Kommissaranwarter Max Maelk, but the same Kommissaranwarter was detained by that guy and asked us to do something about it, so we gave the NSB-Polizeiinspektor around 15 warnings and 10 seconds to release the guy, to which he didn't comply, so we shot him. I was told to request a PK on him, which I did. And suddenly, this LaPo guy comes up to me asking for a job and shoots me in the head.

Why should you be un-PK'd?:  Apparently, the guy was his "friend", but it didn't seem like he was down in the cells when he was cussing and begging us to do something about the guy dragging him for 20 minutes and wouldn't let go of him. After we PK'd the NSB officer who had him detained, he was cheering and thanking us for letting him go. We did not try to do anything but HELP the LaPo guy.

Additional Information: Now, to me, this seems like some type of OOC "deal" between them, since LaPo had conflicts with NSB 2 days after this event and I suppose that they were using this just to get rid of me. Additionally, he is a Military General on his other character PKing NSB command on an alt character.

Thank you for reading!!

• Devastated 1

Hello there, I'm the staff member who issued the pk as you know. To sum it up, the person you killed was the childhood and best friend of the character Max Maelk. Under the grief guideline(Being killed by another player due to causing severe harm or grief to their character [PK]), Maelk is allowed to request a pk on you. 

In this case, we also requested Dark, a member of the UA team, to give his opinion on this take before the pk. He said this pk would be reasonable since you literally killed his childhood friend right in front of Maelk.

Also as far as I'm concerned, this pk wasn't done for OOC matters or because of the hate between the lapo and nsb but simply for revenge.

Hey, so I am Max Maelk the guy who of course killed you. The reason I requested this grief PK is that when you had detained me and had me in the cell, you shot an IC childhood best friend of mine, Paul von Trapp. In this instance, it caused my character severe grief. On the statement of you stating an "OOC" deal, that is not the case. I was involved in the conflict yes, but has nothing to do with the situation that led to von Trapp's death. On the other case, me being a Military General has nothing to do with this PK as the death of Paul von Trapp was before I was even a General and Goose can confirm, I've been attempting to get you for a couple days.

Hello Goose, thank you for taking your time to comment on this appeal, I appreciate it. However, as I stated, Maelk was basically begging us to do something about it as he was practically being harassed by his "friend". It just doesn't seem like a real friendship story to me, as he was being harassed in the cells by his friend and all we did was try to help him get out but his "friend" was extremely rude and uncooperative. I do not know who put him in that cell but all I know is that we found him detained while the NSB-Polizeiinspektor was dragging him constantly.

Hi, I was at the von trapp PK, I was the one to order the PK and to have killed Von Trapp not denis. Von Trapps detainment was ordered by the inspector of the NSB and I had pointed my gun at him to let go of Max Maelk who he was letting out of the cell. It seems denis got hit for grief.

Edited by Sppoky

1 hour ago, Sppoky said:

Hi, I was at the von trapp PK, I was the one to order the PK and to have killed Von Trapp not denis. Von Trapps detainment was ordered by the inspector of the NSB and I had pointed my gun at him to let go of Max Maelk who he was letting out of the cell. It seems denis got hit for grief.

Nope, it was denis that requested the pk and that shot him dead.

Here's the last seconds of the pk clip from the logs:

https://i.imgur.com/Deb6Tt0.mp4

On your statement of

"It just doesn't seem like a real friendship story to me, as he was being harassed in the cells by his friend and all we did was try to help him get out but his "friend" was extremely rude and uncooperative"

The foundation that even led up to this is that Paul, was taking me out of the NSB wing after questioning me. It was then he was stopped and detained and placed in cuffs. I was complaining about how I was glitched per say and that I was conga lined. I was uncooperative because I was being released and then was redragged into the cells.

Hello Rose. As always, thank you for taking your time to comment on my appeal, however, I see a small issue, as in the beginning of the clip you did say "Get me out of here!" if you listen closely. You could've at least mentioned that he was you friend, but no, you asked for help. All I did was not to cause your character grief, but to help you out. You did not say anything after getting released, you just simply ran away.

https://medal.tv/?contentId=ikoBDpVI9J6vO-tPW&invite=cr-MSxzS3IsMTk2NjE2NTA4LA&spok=d1337mSCpNfX

Approved

The initial fear rp pk on Paul von Trapp was of course valid, the claim that he was a "childhood bestfriend" is debatable under the pk guideline of grief as it is described as "Mugging them, murdering one of their family members, etc". I don't think claiming someone was their childhood bestfriend is exactly covered under that, a commander sure or close partner that you work with on a daily basis could be considered. Additionally the individual was given multiple opportunities to release the prisoner at gunpoint and he chose to not abide by fear rp. I believe this puts Spitz in an odd situation where he is ordering someone who is a lower rank than him to let go of a prisoner and he continues to refuse while having two guns pointed at him. Claiming he doesn't follow their orders. If Berte's character cared so much for this individual why was he so busy screaming about "penis" and "succulent Chinese meals" while his childhood best friend's life was at risk? You would think he would attempt to persuade his friend not to throw his life away rather than scream like a moron up until his death.  Also the logs show that Berte was blindfolded when Tables was shot.

spacer.png

• Chad 3

• Gary locked this topic