Fredrick Langhause PK Appeal

HRe_ktD

Character's name & rank:  Fredrick Langhause Leutnant

SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:196725376

Staff member who issued the PK (if you know): Based on ban - Joseph Gützmann (NSB-Polizeikommandeur)

Explain why you were PK'd: On the 22nd, a civil war broke out. Members of the KG and NSB were storming the ICC, including the BB. I was defending the courthouse with other members of the military when I was killed in action. Afterwards, I respawned and tried to get out of the gunfight, as I didn't want to participate in it any further when multiple men tried to arrest me. Of course, because I haven't been in a situation like this before, I wanted to ask a staff member about the legality of the actions of the men. While I was trying to call staff, they tried to cuff me, but I asked them if they could not, as I wanted to have the issue resolved with staff first. While trying to call for a staff member, I was randomly shot by someone within the crowd. After I died, I tried to switch to civilian as I was having enough of the combat, but I couldn't, so I just decided to leave the server. After some time, I rejoined as a civilian to check if things had cooled down, when I was banned for 5 days for NITRP and LTARP. I was banned while I was ingame. I was not called to any sits or anything to explain my side of the story.

Why should you be un-PK'd?:  

1. I don't believe it's valid to ban me or PK me without having my side of the story heard.

2. I don't believe the PK was necessary, as I didn't give the people arresting me any signs of aggression or good reason to have myself shot.

3. First instance of getting banned or warned, and I believe a PK for a first-time instance in a confusing situation like this is pretty overkill.

4. Even though I dont want to admit it, I may believe that due to recent beef between the army and NSB, some bias may have occurred within the sit, which may have been a reason why I was not tipped to the staff sit.

Additional Information: https://imgur.com/c8AaEJH

Denied.

Ltarping while under fear rp will almost always result in a pk.

• Gary locked this topic