Quinny Perm Ban Appeal

Quinny

Your Name: Quinny

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): Steam ID: 76561198843386957

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Apology/minor dispute 

Which staff member banned you?: Unknown 

How long is your ban for?: Permanent 

Why were you banned?: RDM (Due to PO's)

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: My last ban was for RDM however this was extended to permanent due to PO's. I admit previously I did not attempt to RP on the server and repeatedly rdmed but during the time before the last warn I was rping properly within one of the factions. (forgot what it was called but I still probably have my whitelist) I received the warn during the down time of the server when a member of the military was firing at me from the compound. I returned fire and killed him and stuck on the server for another 10 minutes before I logged off due to it being quiet. When I tried to log on Later I was banned for a period of time and then it was extended to a permanent ban. 

I would agree at the time that the ban was fair due to my many PO's but I would like to return to the server and try to continue rping in a faction instead of playing as a civ. I know this appeal my seem lacklustre however It was a long time ago when I was banned and have no real excuse for my previous warns. I still do not know much about this type of RP however if you give me another chance I will read up on the rules and RP within them. 

Thank you for your consideration! 

Hello Quinny,   - Here's some information on your appeal -

We use SteamID 32 - yours is "STEAM_0:1:441560614"

*It also seems you are not banned on the account associated with this steam ID*

i cannot find a ban on this steamid polease remake the appeal with that fixed

• Cravfe locked this topic