i just gor pked for nothing

hemaworst1

Character's name & rank: Frederick Heinrich Leutant 

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199386975266/

Staff member who issued the PK (if you know): no i dont know antmore 

Explain why you were PK'd: i got pk for just aiming a pistol at a civilian who done somthing an then the nsb comes up an said stand still but i dint hear that so i walked away an shot me an the back an the admin brought me to a seat an said you getting pk'd for fail rping is said what why it is going to fast for me  an he said if you are not even with this go to appeals so im here to tell my story 

Why should you be un-PK'd?: because i spend alot of time in my charcter an fishing an just having fun with other feldjägers doing things an alot of other stuff an giving money to new recruits an i deleted my banned account so idk if you can bring it back the money idc

Additional Information:im earopean so im im repleying this later

Edited by hemaworst1

Hello I was the staff member who issued the PK.

You were PK'd under the PK guideline: "Being killed while not abiding by Fear-RP"

Here is the clip of the situation: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/im64OkNnAjDA8Bj8N/d1337TxDpxP0?invite=cr-MSx5SzksMjAyOTcyNTEwLA

After this happened I brought you to a staff sit and explained to you that your character would be PK'd under the PK guideline "Being killed while not abiding by Fear-RP" and that if you think this PK is unfair you can appeal it on the forums.

yeah thats me i did'nt now acuatlly what was going on an i was stressed

Denied

You were held under gunpoint and evidently outnumbered by NSB agents, ran away while under Fear RP and died in the process. This PK was valid.