Ban Appeal

Your Name: Snick Moral

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): Steam ID: 76561199242684957

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute):  Apology

Which staff member banned you?: Gary

How long is your ban for?: Perma

Why were you banned?: I'm not sure (It's been a long time)

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I've started to gain a lot of experience on gmod and deserve to be unbanned. I read over the rules and I've reflected on my actions in the past and feel as if I can be a better community player if I were to be unbanned and want to play on the server. During my time on other 1942 RP servers I have gained a lot of valuable experience and believe that I deserve another chance to prove that here on Prometheus. I've held a command position on Prometheus (Bataillonsleiter in the VW) in the past and took that very seriously.

Additional Information: Coffee had stated I could still appeal if I was banned some time ago if I just went to the forums.

+1

+1

You were advertising a competing server which is against our global rules. This is why you were permanently banned. I’m confused on how you claim to have reflected on your actions while additionally claiming to not know why you were banned. 

Accepted

• Cravfe locked this topic