Ban Appeal - WWII GMOD

Booty Chicken

Name: Booty Chicken

Steam: (STEAM_0:1:765306403)

Appeal type: Dispute

Which staff member banned you?: Saito

How long is your ban for?: 2 days

When were you banned?:  2024-07-30 18:06:16

Hi to everyone reading this, I'm making this ban appeal because I believe I was banned unjustly and unfairly. What happened was (before the "RDM") I got robbed by a feldjager about 10 minutes before I saw Saito (The man I had mistaken for the feldjager that robbed me). In the clip at the bottom you can see how I hesitate to pull my gun out until I make sure it looks like the feldjager that robbed me. After matching them up I pulled my gun at Saito the person I mistaken for the robber and shot him once while he was in a moving vehicle. I believe he should've not banned me for shooting him once although I understand his POV (I have really bad notes, I'm working on appealing them). I told Saito I'm sorry for shooting him and all he said was I'm going to give you a timeout for two days. 

The Clip:

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/inestMW6uerL35E8e/d1337Y6IZkm5?invite=cr-MSxVTUssMjA5MjAwNDUxLA

Hi! My name is Saito! I issued your ban!

During this Altercation, you've decided to open premeditated fire from a distance with a pistol at the car. After questioning you, you stated that you got robbed earlier.
This does not excuse you for shooting at someone from a distance since RP-Wise.

I spoke to you about it to clarify, and from my perspective, you should've known better, especially after being noted and banned so many times. I double checked and your PO's were as recent as the day of your ban. Your last RDM note was 3 Days ago. You have 11 PO's in total, of which all within a time span of 1 1/2 month.

If it were a one-off situation, I'd just ignore it and tell you off for it, but it is RDM, nonetheless.

Seeing that you've decided to simply shoot randomly, I see it as pertinent to punish such behavior. 

Accepted.

• Hound locked this topic