Noah D. Men's appeal.

nojusstepon

Character's name & rank: Unteroffizier Noah D. Men

SteamID32:  STEAM_0:0:792972343

Staff member who issued the PK (if you know): Unknow 

Explain why you were PK'd: Resisting arrest

Why should you be un-PK'd?: In the past few days, I have been showing pure dedication to this sever 90+ hours and I believe the rules 2. Purposefully subjecting someone to a situation which puts them under valid PK guidelines. and 1. Not using PKs as a LAST resort. Were broken as I was told by the man the in the black suit that people was shooting him from the LAPO station I believed he was a civ and I did believe he was in real danger and there was a threat to the peace of society and I wanted to make sure everything was okay as we don't want people getting killed because we are at war at the moment and I have proven pure dedication by becoming an NCO and earning an Iron Cross. And I know this may not be seen and I do feel devastated as I have loved the community here and I have loved them back and I have made many new friends and an experience I will never forget thank you for reading this and have a amazing day.

Additional Information: N/A

• Like 1
  • Chad 1

Hello, Nojusstepon. 

I was the staff member who pk'd you with the approval of Da Epic Goose. 

Here is the evidence supporting the staff teams decision: 
https://medal.tv/?contentId=in02HUvDWoOlawXAV&invite=cr-MSxZWlEsMjEwMTcwNzAyLA&spok=d133787meuRO

Hi, approving staff member here.

Your pk was done under the guideline of fear rp and I see it as a fair judgement from sicht since you were told 10 times not to try anything funny and to stop resisting while you were getting tied/detained.

Also do know that in this case, the pk was not a last resort since it would have been impossible to restrain you otherwise, and by that I mean, they wouldn't have been able to prisoner diamond on you or get your legs, hence why you were put under fear rp. Do know that once you take out your weapon while under fear rp, you take a HUGE risk of getting pk'd, which happened in this case.

Well he was a lawyer are they allowed to arrest people now?

Denied.

The PK guideline you fell under was "Being killed while not abiding by Fear-RP".

In the clip provided you were given so many chances to stop and comply with the players who had you under fear RP.

You decided to not comply while under fear RP and even asked to be shot as you thought that would get you out of that situation.

Then you pulled your gun out while you were under fear RP and died.

Also to answer your question there is no rules on who can arrest people and who cant arrest people anybody regardless of their faction / job can arrest someone.

• Like 1

• Coffee locked this topic